Girlfriends

chimmychunger

i dont think bar is a place to find a gf for a serious relationship....... but if you want to simply get laid then its totally fine..... as this guy said places of personal interest are better,and not strip clubs

girlfriend is like a box of chocolates you will never know when you will get one

unless you go to the store and buy one or get them for your birthday from your grandma

unless you go to the store and buy one or get them for your birthday from your grandma

I'd be concerned with my image if my grandma bought me a girlfriend...

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I ran into one of those lonely man anime pillow posts on here far to quick so now this thread is just pure sadness.

Oh come on. The thread was pure sadness long before that.

Oh come on. The thread was pure sadness long before that.

that is true, i feel bad for starting it :P

Yep...

Much else cant be said.

well hopefully everyone who has ever posted on this thread will come back with a girlfriend

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I ruined that chance already with me last gf.

@ The girls on this forum Is it ok if I walk up to a girl and start talking to her at like a mall or something? Is that considered creepy?

Edit: I have been told the bar is the best place to meet girls.

The problem is that you in most cases have nothing besides our looks to go on, and that's when it gets creepy. 

That's why bars still works, since nearly everyone there wants to interact, otherwise we would've stayed home :)

CPU: i7-3960x @ 5GHz Motherboard: Rampage IV Gene ​RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1866 STORAGE:  WD Green 3TB + Crucial BX100 250GB + 16GB Primocache

GPU: 7990 + 7970 @ 1190c, 1515m Case: Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL PSU: AX1200i Monitor: Qnix QX2710 @ 110Hz

Cooling: D5 + X-RES 140CSQ, Supreme HF Cu, EK-FC7970/7990, 10xSP120 QE, RX240 + RX360

well hopefully everyone who has ever posted on this thread will come back with a girlfriend

I'll be back with one, sometime.

Don't really want a gf, just want someone to have the same feels for me that i have for them. You feel?

I'll be back with one, sometime.

Don't really want a gf, just want someone to have the same feels for me that i have for them. You feel?

post-600-0-02195200-1425989605_thumb.png

Almost 15 in HS and unfortunately i'm ugly:(

Titty bars for you man, just don't get attached.

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

Believe me fellas, you don't just want to have/keep a GF you also want her to not make your life a living hell so the order should be

1. GF

2. Talk....(lots of it)

3. Sex

4. Cuddle 

5. PC

It must be this way or you won't have any fun.

Then you are gonna be lonely. :(

He won't be. He is the client of a titty bar.

When your mature enough both mentally and physically to pursue a serious relationship, then go for it. But 15 isn/t anywhere near the age you need to be to handle it. Enjoy being single and free. It sucks, its lonely at time, but when you get older and you're in that serious relationship you'll be wanting your freedom back....trust me lol. Oh, and don't f*** around with a girls feelings. You're either for her or your not, she isn't there to make you look good or for you to impress. She's a real human, with real feelings and emotions. Understand yourself, before you can even go near understanding another person, particularly the opposite sex.

Well said man but if he is like most boys/men and especially for me he will see a wonderful and smooth pair of breasts and forget all of what you said and will just have to have a go at them. For me they don't have to be big and full for me to go bonkers, i'll take mosquito bites too.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Titty bars for you man, just don't get attached.

Believe me fellas, you don't just want to have/keep a GF you also want her to not make your life a living hell so the order should be

1. GF

2. Talk....(lots of it)

3. Sex

4. Cuddle 

5. PC

He won't be. He is the client of a titty bar.

Well said man but if he is like most boys/men and especially for me he will see a wonderful and smooth pair of breasts and forget all of what you said and will just have to have a go at them. For me they don't have to be big and full for me to go bonkers, although it is desired but i'll take mosquito bites too.

1. GF

2. Talk....(lots of it)

3. Sex

4. Cuddle 

5. PC

That's pretty damn accurate to my relationship. Not even kidding you.

Well, now that I think of it. Cuddle is actually #3 and sex #4. My gf loves cuddling, then it ends up with sex eventually. Well, normally I'd get the hand and she'd get the finger about half the time.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

That's pretty damn accurate to my relationship. Not even kidding you.

Well, now that I think of it. Cuddle is actually #3 and sex #4. My gf loves cuddling, then it ends up with sex eventually. Well, normally I'd get the hand and she'd get the finger about half the time.

That is how it is with my lady and almost every man whom is in a serious long standing relationship and not just a "toot it and boot it" relationship and the reason cuddling is number 4 for me is due to the fact that i never left my player ways fully behind me and i let her know that i have the cock so i make the rules <_< ....it works most of the time anyway. :wacko:

i go to a drama class and a hot girl said that we should do a play together (im not that good looking) she came up with the whole thing

basically we had to hug for a long time, then i proposed, then i had to carry her like the wedding carry thing :D

not what I had in mind but  :lol:

Ok then :P

on this topic i know a guy who goes to the strip club with his wife, were his daughter works (she works at the bar not the polls)

Well I broke up with my Gf a while ago but just today it hit me with the feels and now I like this other girl (which I have an insane amount of clicks with but.. I know it can't work between us so I will just say nothing about it). We were drinking together today, just me and her.

Feels man.

Well I broke up with my Gf a while ago but just today it hit me with the feels and now I like this other girl (which I have an insane amount of clicks with but.. I know it can't work between us so I will just say nothing about it). We were drinking together today, just me and her.

Feels man.

this thread is full of feels

this thread is full of feels

An evening full Of feels.

oh!

i rmemeber when i was 3 a kid named jacob and i went under his bed and played pokemon naked. 

can i call that a date?

im calling that a date. 

i win.

first date at 3 B)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Heeeyy let's keep it as "relationships" :P

I'm not a girl, I have a boyfriend.

Except when it's a guy, then it's

1. Cars

2. PC

3. Everything else

"Rawr XD"

1. Cars

2. PC

3. Everything else

yes. xP 

x'D

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

oh!

i rmemeber when i was 3 a kid named jacob and i went under his bed and played pokemon naked. 

can i call that a date?

im calling that a date. 

i win.

first date at 3 B)

that's.....disturbing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1. Cars

2. PC

3. Everything else

and hows that coming along? xD

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

1. Cars

2. PC

3. Everything else

and hows that coming along? xD

He's mad cause I switched to a BlackBerry

this is gold.

-Jim Hensen