Girlfriends

chimmychunger

My girlfriend arrived yesterday. I've been waiting for her for like 3 weeks now. Waking up and seeing her smile this morning was the best thing ever.

Slightly Not Safe For Work image of her in my bed.

I expected that from you

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

SNIP

Classic haha, I want one :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Classic haha, I want one :D

In all seriousness, it's super comfortable to sleep with. I read that it helps you distribute your body weight better, and having a physical connection to something while sleeping has a soothing effect, and after tonight I totally believe it.

I would enjoy sleeping with it even without the fantastic cover (which was a very generous gift from my friend, honestly).

This is going to sound horribly devoid of emotion but i have reached a point in my life where i came to the realization that sex just isn't worth the hassle, i like a nice clean/pristine apartment, i like it being exactly how it was when i left it no matter how long im gone. The freedom/cost of entering into a serious relationship are are just too high in my opinion lol

Sex is great but if im perfectly honest with myself the second its over all im thinking is how much i would rather they no longer be in my bed/apartment anymore  :lol:.

At any rate, OP you're 15 years old and such things shouldn't even be on your radar, i know hormones are running wild and peer pressure is a huge factor at high school but my advice would be to focus on your studies more than anything else and just let the other side of your life evolve at its own pace. When you meet the right person you will know :) 

This is going to sound horribly devoid of emotion but i have reached a point in my life where i came to the realization that sex just isn't worth the hassle, i like a nice clean/pristine apartment, i like it being exactly how it was when i left it no matter how long im gone. The freedom/cost of entering into a serious relationship are are just too high in my opinion lol

Sex is great but if im perfectly honest with myself the second its over all im thinking is how much i would rather they no longer be in my bed/apartment anymore  :lol:.

At any rate, OP you're 15 years old and such things shouldn't even be on your radar, i know hormones are running wild and peer pressure is a huge factor at high school but my advice would be to focus on your studies more than anything else and just let the other side of your life evolve at its own pace. When you meet the right person you will know :)

err my opinion probably different from you but to me, relationship isn't about sex, sex is only a part of it and mostly for the intimacy between you and your partner

its about company, she/he is supposed to be your life partner accompany you wherever and whenever you go and do. supporting you in both happy and sad time

err my opinion probably different from you but to me, relationship isn't about sex, sex is only a part of it and mostly for the intimacy between you and your partner

its about company, she/he is supposed to be your life partner accompany you wherever and whenever you go and do. supporting you in both happy and sad time

I 100% agree and to most normal people that's what a long term relationship means to them, im just not most normal people  :P

I've been in a few non-serious relationships, and never had any "Intimate relations" with any of them. I guess I started hanging out with girls in middle school, and then Junior year of High School, I met this awesome girl. We have been going out for almost two years now, even through a 4 month stint where I was living 3000 miles away. She is really great. We never did it until 4 months into our relationship. Don't worry man, you've got plenty of time! Take time to get to know your partner. That's what we did. It really makes the whole sex thing much more enjoyable, I think... (I've never had sex with anyone else, so I wouldn't know...) 

Anyway, we built our relationship on a deep love and understanding for each other, and we support each other through everything. It's wonderful to know that you have someone who you can talk to about anything, without worrying about judgement, etc. Don't worry about how long it takes. I have a few friends that are over 20 who have never had a girlfriend, or anything close. They just enjoy life as it comes to them, and they aren't worried about whether or not they meet a girl. It's all about enjoying life as you go through it. If you run into a girl that's perfect for you, then that awesome! But if it takes a while, don't worry about it, you'll find the right person eventually. 

Go do sports, learn new things, gain as much experience as you can! Figuring out who you are will help you get to the bottom of the type of people you want to date. I've had a few life experiences that forced me to figure out who I would be when I was about 14 years old, so it wasn't hard for me to find someone that fits very well with me. Take your time, and have fun, especially when fun is the last thing you want to be having. That's when it's most important.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Congratulatories!

That was a great step up from "I'm lonely"

Congrats!

congrats dude :D

Thank you all!!! Anyone in Saskatchewan for the wedding this summer?

Travis

Are you referring to the jigglejogglers?

yes, yes i am :P

So you ordered her?

You know what they say, it's the inside that matters.

So my friend got her outsides for me and I ordered her insides.

You know what they say, it's the inside that matters.

So my friend got her outsides for me and I ordered her insides.

HAHAHA

Having a girlfriend is seriously overrated.... I will never get myself into another relationship, FUCK THAT.

Having a girlfriend is seriously overrated.... I will never get myself into another relationship, FUCK THAT.

tumblr_inline_mschb5VRiu1qz4rgp.jpg

???

Someone already gave up.

tumblr_inline_mschb5VRiu1qz4rgp.jpg

???

Someone already gave up.

I haven't given up, more like postponed the idea of getting into a relationship. There's aloooooooootta crazy bitches out there and from past experience I just can't be fucked going through it again any time soon

I haven't given up, more like postponed the idea of getting into a relationship. There's aloooooooootta crazy bitches out there and from past experience I just can't be fucked going through it again any time soon

Wasn't your fault maybe. But don't block yourself for that, that's not gonna end well  :unsure: Yeah you don't need a relationship to be happy but when you meet someone nice and it could happen don't run away. I'm not entitled to give advice here but forgive your past and those people. Thats a lot easier then carring all this on your shoulders.