Girlfriends

chimmychunger

It's just that I'm a little bit retarded and look very ugly, so I've never even tried to have one even I'd want to. For some reason every single girl in our high school, doesn't matter whether she's been my classmate in middle school or not, all of them think I'm a weirdo, even I try so hard not to. I just can't do a thing about it that I speak so weirdly and that I'm in fact one of the dumbest students in our entire high school.

I've been having a crush on one girl since the last half of 9th grade (here the highest grade in middle school), so now that's like about 11 months. The problem with me even trying to communicate with her in any way, is the fact that her best friend is my cousin (she (the cousin) is in the same class, in the same high school), she (crush) has been my classmate since the 1st grade of elementary school so she knows that I'm an ugly retard (she's nice to people, but that's what I think of what she knows about me) and she is pretty much the polar opposite of me (Smart, nice person, succeeds in school etc... none of those apply to me). So yeah... That's a kinda weird situation and to be accepted by the community, I'll just keep it all to my self.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

longest was a year with my ex. Single life for a long time, it's way better!

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Never had a serious relationship yet..

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

not a serious relationship, but I've been seeing and hanging out and making out with this girl for a while and... well, I just didn't want to be in a relationship, so I told her we can still like each other but... yeah, don't like relationships too much. I'm happy being "single". So far she hasn't been seeing any other guy even though I told her it's totally up to her what she want to do from then on.

Been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for a year and a half. OP seems to forget there are guys on this forum that don't like women ;) I being one of them.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'd have to disagree :P

But then it depends on the Gf, with me its PC, GF then Sex

but then again my job is computers so technically its Career Gf then sex so i guess she's understanding :P

Go away Jae. Youll make everyone else jelly.

I have a very specific list of ...Everything... that must be meet before im willing to atempt a relationship. Havnt had a girlfriend since I was 15? so like 7-8 years ago.

Im also Im a one shot guy... If I ask a girl out and she turns me down. Theres no getting me later. Limited Edition...Nyahahaha.

Yeah two serious relationships, first started when I was 17 and lasted 5 years. Don't worry it'll happen, take your time though, best not to get too attached when you are young.

Didnt met one to withstand me for longer than 5 months. Not because im an asshole, but because im mostly 180 degree to most guys in love. I act same both normal and in "love".

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for a year and a half. OP seems to forget there are guys on this forum that don't like women ;) I being one of them.

sorry about that, i do actually support gays unlike our curant priminister. 

i never had a serious relationship until i was almost 20. 

im still with my girl(she is awesome btw, lets me play with all my electronic junk)

and what i think looking back is that not having a serious GF when i was younger was a good thing, it gave me the time to enjoy and mess around and to figure things out. 

and now i know how not to mess up my relationship.

dont be down about the fact that you dont have a GF of any kind, keep trying and keep falling. on that way will have some fun and by the time you know what kind of girl you really want for a serious relationship then you will find one. that is all i have to say.

Just a thought, but a tech forum might not be the best place to discuss "serious relationships"... maybe facebook.

i think this is the best place to get some advice. because at one point or the other at least one of us has been at that same situation. and i think we can all agree this is a very friendly community. so tech or no tech question we are here to help. 

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 15 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

I'm 21 and got my first and only one at 19 hahah... was worth the wait though

Waiting...

i think this is the best place to get some advice. because at one point or the other at least one of us has been at that same situation. and i think we can all agree this is a very friendly community. so tech or no tech question we are here to help. 

Looking back to that post I made less than an hour ago, I realized that yea, this would be a good place for advice.  People who remain anonymous can't really hold any sort of bias against you personally, so a forum would be a great place for raw, un-opinionated advice.  Sorry for being a dunce. :P

My wife an I started dating when we were 16 in 2004. Got married in 2011. My advice? Catch a winner while you're in school. Be it High School or College/University. It only gets harder out in the real world.

This. Been with my girlfriend for 4 years since highschool and it's so much better. My mates go through bullshit when I have a great steady relationship  :)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I'm 21 and got my first and only one at 19 hahah... was worth the wait though

you are totally right.. it feels good and right. and you are also more mature( i hope so ) to make better chioces as well 

(this is all of some one is taking that relationship serious) 

Girlfriend? Nah.. I had one, but she found all her next boyfriends through me. Oh god, now I'm remembering it. We stopped talking in 2012 summer. That was before I knew about this lifestyle. This tech lifestyle keeps me happy. I have friends in school, but they don't talk to me often. They're still my friends, though. There's this one kid that pretends to be a friend and he pretends to know everything about tech. Even I know more than him. He has a GTX 260, C2D, and 4 GB of RAM. He said he's getting a 580 and I want to see how that bottleneck goes. He was like "I'm getting a 580." He is completely unaware of any new tech. He doesn't even know AMD exists.. I told him I got a 7750 and he said "that doesn't exist". When he said he was getting a 580, I said I was getting a 780. He said "that didn't exist". I lied, but he deserves it for pretending to try to know anything about tech. Now, back on the topic of girlfriends. I'm 12, but I don't act 12. I've lost all interest in the girls in my school because they're not my type and not interesting at all.

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

Started dating another girl later on, was with her for 2 years, then she just dumped me because I always just do what she wants and never really suggest things I want to do. Cause apparently that's a legit reason.

That's absolutely a legit reason. I would hate dating a girl that never made decisions. I'd consider her apathetic and uninteresting. Why would I want to make the decisions about everything? It gets tiring and boring. Sorry if you're taking this personally.

And as for encouraging a kid to play mind games, that's some pretty terrible advice. Sounds like you need some emotional maturity before you keep dishing out advice. It can be harmful to people that take it seriously.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Looking back to that post I made less than an hour ago, I realized that yea, this would be a good place for advice.  People who remain anonymous can't really hold any sort of bias against you personally, so a forum would be a great place for raw, un-opinionated advice.  Sorry for being a dunce. :P

you are right sir, this is the same reason that i am not against the new youtube comments.

people who hide behind anonymity are weak and if you ask them the same thing on real life they will not have the guts or the knowledge to say the same thing they comment. a forum like this, you cant bullshit and pull random crap on people.

16, bout to hit 17. I'v dated my girl for at least a year now. So far she has built her own gaming rig and recently purchased a Asus ROG laptop for travel sake. She loves me I love her, we dont fight. We treat each other with respect and so far we have been doing great!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Girlfriend? Nah.. I had one, but she found all her next boyfriends through me. Oh god, now I'm remembering it. We stopped talking in 2012 summer. That was before I knew about this lifestyle. This tech lifestyle keeps me happy. I have friends in school, but they don't talk to me often. They're still my friends, though. There's this one kid that pretends to be a friend and he pretends to know everything about tech. Even I know more than him. He has a GTX 260, C2D, and 4 GB of RAM. He said he's getting a 580 and I want to see how that bottleneck goes. He was like "I'm getting a 580." He is completely unaware of any new tech. He doesn't even know AMD exists.. I told him I got a 7750 and he said "that doesn't exist". When he said he was getting a 580, I said I was getting a 780. He said "that didn't exist". I lied, but he deserves it for pretending to try to know anything about tech. Now, back on the topic of girlfriends. I'm 12, but I don't act 12. I've lost all interest in the girls in my school because they're not my type and not interesting at all.

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

You are 12, aren't you??