PC build using R5 and GTX 1070

Sup guys. 

Could you make me a PC build using Ryzen cpu and Gtx 1070 Gaming x?

i already have: 

RAM - Hyperx 8GB 2133 1 stick

SSD - Samsung EVO 850 250GB

CASE - NZXT s340

If you think Its worth it to buy better RAM i could sell that one and get 16 GB faster memory. 

Limit is like around 1000$

If you can make it on amazon uk or pcpartpicker. 

Thanks guys :D 

Could you please enlighten on what the computer will be used for so we know what type of components you will need.

Seems like it's bad time right now to buy any GPU that's between GTX 1080 and RX 470 range....

11 minutes ago, TheMartineZ said:

Sup guys. 

Could you make me a PC build using Ryzen cpu and Gtx 1070 Gaming x?

i already have: 

RAM - Hyperx 8GB 2133 1 stick

SSD - Samsung EVO 850 250GB

CASE - NZXT s340

If you think Its worth it to buy better RAM i could sell that one and get 16 GB faster memory. 

Limit is like around 1000$

If you can make it on amazon uk or pcpartpicker. 

Thanks guys :D 

gpu prices are a bit all over the place at the moment, on PC part picker the lowest price 1070 cost more than the lowest price 1080 (of the ones that are available because most aren't)

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Seems like it's bad time right now to buy any GPU that's between GTX 1080 and RX 470 range....

We can make the build however gpu prices are up due to bit coin mining atm

6 minutes ago, Modzau said:

Thats what im talking about but i ll use GAMING X instead becouse Its gonna be shipped in next week and it ll cost almost £100 less. If you know any better PSU for this build let me know but overall good job Dude thanks :D

Just now, TheMartineZ said:

Thats what im talking about but i ll use GAMING X instead becouse Its gonna be shipped in next week and it ll cost almost £100 less. If you know any better PSU for this build let me know but overall good job Dude thanks :D

The x version isnt worth it at all you're better of just overclocking the chip with the base cooler (which is actually really good)

as for the PSU if you're wanting a fully modular the G2 Supernova 650w Watt is good, but the cx series of corsair has never steered me wrong.

11 minutes ago, Modzau said:

We can make the build however gpu prices are up due to bit coin mining atm

Yeah that doesnt matter i just want build using these parts but Thats good that you mension this cuz if i didt know this would be helpful. 

14 minutes ago, Squibbies18 said:

gpu prices are a bit all over the place at the moment, on PC part picker the lowest price 1070 cost more than the lowest price 1080 (of the ones that are available because most aren't)

Yeah that doesnt matter i just want build using these parts but Thats good that you mension this cuz if i didt know this would be helpful. 

16 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pKMThq

OK guys now tell mi 2 things:

Should I sell my RAM and buy 16GB of faster memory

or

just get 1 more stick of HyperX 8GB 2133?

What PSU should i get and should It be an 80+ gold or is it just waste of money?

27 minutes ago, Modzau said:

The x version isnt worth it at all you're better of just overclocking the chip with the base cooler (which is actually really good)

as for the PSU if you're wanting a fully modular the G2 Supernova 650w Watt is good, but the cx series of corsair has never steered me wrong.

But the price of Gaming x is £416 And strix is £497. Its almost £100 less on amazon. If strix would be cheaper i would get it. The thing is i could also get MSI AERO GTX 1070 becouse Its only £350 and gaming x is £416. This is GAMING X or AERO for me only.