Hardware enough for hackintosh??

Rjtuazon1998

Hello, i would really like to build a macintosh but i really dont know how and also im not sure if my parts are compatible or not. Here are my parts:

msi z170a gaming pro carbon motherboard

i5 6600k

sapphire r9 380 nitro oc

16gb of corsair vengance ram ddr4

are these parts enough? 

as stated in the community standards

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

3 hours ago, Rjtuazon1998 said:

Hello, i would really like to build a macintosh

*Hackintosh, not Macintosh. They are very different terms. 

but i really dont know how and also im not sure if my parts are compatible or not. Here are my parts:

msi z170a gaming pro carbon motherboard

i5 6600k

sapphire r9 380 nitro oc

16gb of corsair vengance ram ddr4

are these parts enough? 

Yes, they are compatible.

Usually from what I've seen, most people that are early or beginners to Hackintoshing go to the tonymacx86 forums for help and referencing. It seems to be the "go to". Unfortunately, LTT forums no longer allow Hackintosh help. So as you may soon see, again, unfortunately, the thread will most likely be locked soon because of that. 

I should definitely say for Hackintoshing, if you are actually interested in going through or pursuing it to getting it working and up and running, be aware that you might have to get your hands dirty in order to get things working. And even then, some things may not work with your system.

Just know a bit of what you're getting into if you ever wind up with biting off more than you can chew.