OverClocking Non-K Processor will block the Integrated Graphics?

Say I have a Pentium g4400 that I wanted to overclock and the system does not have a dedicated gpu, what would happen? black screen? in a video i saw recently he explained that OCing a non-k skylake would "block" the integrated graphics, i want someone to explain to me what would happen, and can one proceed without a dedicated gpu?

You can't overclock.

you don't. G4400 can't multiplier overclock but it can BLCK overclock but you shouldn't. It fucks with system timing for everything and you're only going to get maybe 50mhz out of it. 

Overclocking a CPU doesn't block the iGPU. Only if you disable it. 

You can overclock the iGPU with any CPU however..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, FTL said:

You can't overclock.

talking about BLCK

Just now, ItsDanish said:

talking about BLCK

I do not recommend. Multiplier OC has safety measures build in. BCLK increases the bus speed which interferes with other components as well (RAM and more) and has no safety measures. Unless you know what you are doing, I cannot recommend. (Do it at your own risk)

2 minutes ago, FTL said:

I do not recommend. Multiplier OC has safety measures build in. BCLK increases the bus speed which interferes with other components as well (RAM and more) and has no safety measures. Unless you know what you are doing, I cannot recommend. (Do it at your own risk)

guys, he obviously doesnt care. he just wants to do it and needs an asnwer. he probably doesnt care about what you recommend

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

1 minute ago, Nickathom said:

guys, he obviously doesnt care. he just wants to do it and needs an asnwer. he probably doesnt care about what you recommend

why haven't u sold that rx 480 of urs

Just now, Reglare said:

why haven't u sold that rx 480 of urs

because im a kid

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

You need a dedicated graphics card to blck overclock any non overclock able Skylake cpu. 

The integrated graphics becomes unstable when blck overclocking and will crash. Some motherboards that support blck overclocking will outright disable your igpu for this reason.