1500$ Intel Core i7 7700k RGB Build.

Alrighty so I’m new and this will be my first pc build. I can’t really decide my self what to go with which motherbored to get etc. 

Can anyone help me with a build of a Intel Core I7 7700k with RGB motherboard, Fans, Ram etc... possibly Asus motherboards and nzxt RGB fans. Idk I hope someone can help me with a build? All RGB for 1500$? And a overclock mothebored. Motherboard can be expensive doesn’t matter as long as it will look nice. 

Usage? And preferences (Color, Formfactor)?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($309.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($159.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($203.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.33 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card  ($497.00 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1620.14
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-08 04:21 EDT-0400

58 minutes ago, Brady V said:

Alrighty so I’m new and this will be my first pc build. I can’t really decide my self what to go with which motherbored to get etc. 

Can anyone help me with a build of a Intel Core I7 7700k with RGB motherboard, Fans, Ram etc... possibly Asus motherboards and nzxt RGB fans. Idk I hope someone can help me with a build? All RGB for 1500$? And a overclock mothebored. Motherboard can be expensive doesn’t matter as long as it will look nice. 

We need to know what you want to use it for.  Ryzen might be a better choice.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

12 hours ago, PCNoobie said:

What is this pc for? editing or gaming?

This pc is going to be mostly used for gaming and then for my yourtube channel bradstechworld to edit videos and in the future to use virtual machines.

11 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

We need to know what you want to use it for.  Ryzen might be a better choice.

@JostinOnline This pc is going to be mostly used for gaming and then for my yourtube channel bradstechworld to edit videos and in the future to use virtual machines. 

5 hours ago, Brady V said:

@JostinOnline This pc is going to be mostly used for gaming and then for my yourtube channel bradstechworld to edit videos and in the future to use virtual machines. 

Definitely Ryzen then. Those extra cores and threads will be great for virtual machines. 

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440