Playstation 4 GPU

XiiXii808

Im curious what gpu would the ps4 pro's gpu be equivalent to in a pc? 

Nvidia 1060 3gb

AMD RX 470 underclocked

That's based purely on tflops. Obviously in the real world, the 1060 is gonna shit all over that 470, and both of those desktop chips will shit all over whatever is in the PS4

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

rx 480 ish

Nah, it's actually closer to an underclocked 470 ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

• 2 weeks later...

At least it's better than the original PS4's modded 7870

OS: LFS, Arch, Gentoo | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F | RAM: 16GB HyperX @ 3600MHz (OC)

GPU: XFX Thicc III Ultra RX 5700 XT | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe, 500GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD, 1TB HDD

PSU: BeQuiet 530W | Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer 240

Ps4 pro its like a r480x i think

Im honestly very excited to see what the xbox x can do. The gpu is similar to a gtx 1070 right? 

6 hours ago, Teejo said:

Ps4 pro its like a r480x i think

Im honestly very excited to see what the xbox x can do. The gpu is similar to a gtx 1070 right? 

It has 2560 CUs, which means it's slightly better than the RX 580 on that front. But with a base clock of 1172 MHz and that the RX 580 can boost to 1340 MHz (the Xbox's GPU cannot boost), the Scorpio's GPU is more or less an RX580 in performance.

A Radeon R9 390X would also approach beat the PS4 Pro and skim just under the One X in terms of raw Tflops count,