Windows problems

so my motherboard died a week ago and now im done putting in the new parts : MSI A230m Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 1500x cpu and 8 gb ddr4 hyperx ram 

But i keep getting stuck at the startup repair screen in windows 7, when it asks me if i want to recover or abort the mouse and maybe the keyboard disconnects? the keyboard lights up and the mouse dont. Any ideas ?

2 minutes ago, Oppstartsreparasjon said:

windows 7

there's your problem.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Welcome to the forum.

Moved to Troubleshooting forum section for you to get the best help. :)

If you change motherboards, you need to clean install Windows, unless the motherboard is identical or near identical to the old one. Windows 8 and more so Windows 10 are more adaptable to hardware changes like this. Windows 10 is particularly robust and will re-fetch all the drivers. Not perfect, but pretty robust compared to older version of Windows.

Also, keep in mind that Windows 7 does not support your new Ryzen CPU. You need to get Windows 10.

Was your last system Intel? If you have made massive changes to the system hardware your old (current) install of Windows will have the wrong drivers and it will fail to boot. Quickest way to fix it would be to backup your items via another PC and then reinstall.

Windows 8 onwards are more tolerant to system changes but 7 is not so good at it. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

4 minutes ago, Altecice said:

Was your last system Intel? If you have made massive changes to the system hardware your old (current) install of Windows will have the wrong drivers and it will fail to boot. Quickest way to fix it would be to backup your items via another PC and then reinstall.

Windows 8 onwards are more tolerant to system changes but 7 is not so good at it. 

any idea why the keyboard and mouse disconnect when getting to the windows recovery screen ?

1 minute ago, Oppstartsreparasjon said:

any idea why the keyboard and mouse disconnect when getting to the windows recovery screen ?

different usb chipset than the drivers are for

+1 for backing up data, then wiping and reinstalling windows as a fresh slate.