I Need Tech Help BAD!!! How To Record PS4 Party Chat w/ Elgato HD60s, Chat LInk, & XLR Mic Through USB Audio Interface

Hello, Fellow Techies, I am in desperate need of help and I actually have a $20 Bounty on the Table for the first person to give me an actual work Solution for my Ongoing Problem...  I use my Condensor XLR Microphone through a Focusrite 6i6 USB Audio Interface which is connected to my Windows 10 PC w/ an Intel 7700k CPU, GTX 1070 GPU, and 16 Ram, which has my ELGATO HD60s Capture Card connected to it which is also coming from my PlayStation 4. When I am recording live audio or Voiceovers for my Videos and Streams I am A OK.. The problem comes about when I am playing online on my PS4 in a Party with friends like when we do our PS_Lovers Community Game Nights and we are in PS4 Party Chat.  I should be able to also record my friend's voices as well as mine using the ELGATO CAPTURE LINK Cable that I purchased extra but I have yet to be able to figure out the correct combination of connections and settings and programs to use to correctly get all of this to work. Like I said i have a $20 PSN Card up for grabs for the Person who is able to help me record Party Chat using all of the components mentioned like I am supposed to be able to. If I used a USB Microphone like a Blue Yeti or Snowball then I wouldn't have this problem, I have seen videos how to set something like that up but because I am using a USB Audio Interface I am not able to get this all to work so i can also record my Party Chat which is very important to me for my future videos.. Please Help Linus Tech Tips Community...

p.s. Yes I have already Google Searched this and watched many YouTube videos and still no luck.. 

You could've used Discord or Skype on the PC and recorded the voices and have the sound and gameplay (from the PS4) go into your PC, I know it sounds goofy but it will work

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500