The Avenging Dragon

Purpose For Build:

Game @ 1080p with at least 30FPS

Netflix

Audiophile

The Blacklist:

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @4.2GHz OC Vcore 1.172

Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65

RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1866Hrz (2x4GB)

GPU: MSI GTX 760 2GB

Case: NZXT Phantom 530

SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 Pro

HDD: Western Digital WD10EURX 1TB OEM

PSU: Corsair RM 850Watt

Display: LG 47Inch 1080p LED

Cooling: NZXT Kraken x60

Keyboard & Mouse: Logitech K800 & Logitech Performance Mx

Sound: Logitech Z623 Speaker System

Webcam: Logitech C920

Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 FPS:

Score:

Min FPS:

Max FPS:

Future Plans For Upgrades:

Push/Pull Configuration For Kraken X60

Upgrade my fans to high performance PWM fans.

NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller

HT OMEGA Clario Halo Sound Card

Thanks for looking at my build. Leave any comments or criticism you like. 

post-45695-0-93527800-1385422340_thumb.j

post-45695-0-55987700-1385422356_thumb.j

post-45695-0-12086800-1385422366_thumb.j

post-45695-0-98335700-1385422388_thumb.j

post-45695-0-49001700-1385422397_thumb.j

post-45695-0-62996100-1385422408_thumb.j

post-45695-0-47369100-1385422413_thumb.j

post-45695-0-68002900-1385708437_thumb.j

post-45695-0-24333600-1386643889_thumb.j

Nice Build!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Thanks man. What do you think of my cable management?

Nice on the back, but some how it looks you can clean up down by the  PSU

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Nice on the back, but some how it looks you can clean up down by the  PSU

I tried to clean up the PSU cables on the inside but couldn't do it due to no rubber grommets. Plus I wanted to be able to let the cables free for quality purposes.

Nice Build! and Going Quantum podcast <3!

Why thank you mate :) I originally had a ZALMAN Z12 Computer Case and a Enermax ETS-T40-BLK but got sort of bad results from trying to overclock. 

Not to put your build down but Logitech Z623 speakers are far from audiophile quality. If you're looking at real audiophile grade speakers you need to at least buy yourself some bookshelfs and get an amp. AudioEngine 5+ are pretty good powered speakers. Everything looks great though!

Not to put your build down but Logitech Z623 Speaker System is far from audiophile quality. If you're looking at real audiophile grade speakers you need to at least buy yourself some bookshelfs and get an amp. AudioEngine 5+ are pretty good powered speakers. Everything looks great though!

I actually though these were the best speaker system I could buy.

Avoid companies that make anything but speakers if you want high quality sound. Logitech is great and they make good little speakers but to get the best sound you usually got to spend a lot more. Pairing a good set of speakers with your DAC would greatly improve the sound quality or you could save yourself some money and get some awesome headphones.

Avoid companies that make anything but speakers if you want high quality sound. Logitech is great and they make good little speakers but to get the best sound you usually got to spend a lot more. Pairing a good set of speakers with your DAC would greatly improve the sound quality or you could save yourself some money and get some awesome headphones.

For my headphone I have a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Those are good reference headphones for that price range. I think those would actually sound better then your speakers IMO. 

Those are good reference headphones for that price range. I think those would actually sound better then your speakers IMO. 

Well that's not that hard to achieve tbh. Getting a decent sounding soundsystem is expensive as hell. I myself settled with using a good pair of open headphones. That way I get a good sound + don't bother my neighbors when I crank up the volume :)

Loving the red and black scheme, simple and classy. Was considering getting a Phantom case before, how do you like it for silence to performance?

Loving the red and black scheme, simple and classy. Was considering getting a Phantom case before, how do you like it for silence to performance?

The outside looks like an aerodynamic car. The fans that come with it I do like. I can feel the static pressure and they don't make much noise.

The outside looks like an aerodynamic car. The fans that come with it I do like. I can feel the static pressure and they don't make much noise.

Awesome. Maybe in the future, I'll give NZXT a try for a pc case. =p

How far do u sit from that big monitor?

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

Nice looking build man. You must be getting some good temperatures with the water cooler you got in there. I'm still running stock AMD cooler on mine and that thing is loud. Your entire rig looks to be pretty quiet which mine will never be. Good luck on your upgrades man.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

How far do u sit from that big monitor?

'Bout 5 Feet

Nice looking build man. You must be getting some good temperatures with the water cooler you got in there. I'm still running stock AMD cooler on mine and that thing is loud. Your entire rig looks to be pretty quiet which mine will never be. Good luck on your upgrades man.

This cooler is amazing. You should get it. Its worth the money.

'Bout 5 Feet

That 47" is huge man. You have to move your head alot if u r playing games with that lol.

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>