high end AC Router

gevo12321

So, I recently moved and my old N router (8 year old) just doesn't have a big enough coverage area for my new place. I'm looking to get a high end AC router so it will last me for a while like my N router did. what is the best AC router for under $200 US.

http://us.ncix.com/products/?mode=productreviewread&product_id=74214 I have this one and it's doing a great job at not being used. (But when i use it it's plenty fast)

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I use the wester digital my net ac 1300 it's fast it also has good feachers as we'll like prioritising the network traffic and I even have a 1tb my book attached to it for all my music videos that can be accessed from all my devices any ware in my home

Highly recommended

http://us.ncix.com/products/?mode=productreviewread&product_id=74214 I have this one and it's doing a great job at not being used. (But when i use it it's plenty fast)

I also have this router. I love it, it has a really large range (one of the reasons i got it). I have the asus nic that goes with it, and i am getting extremely fast and reliable connections with my nas.

AC routers will soon start evolving really rapidly. The current routers with AC just barely complies with the minimum requirements. So that's just a little warning. Don't get annoyed when routers that can handle twice the data rates gets released in like a year or two, because it will happen.

With a ~200 dollar budget you might be able to get the Asus RT-AC68. It's currently the fastest AC router I can think of, at 1900Mbps (600mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz).