Clevo Custom Laptops and World Clevo Resellers

20 hours ago, TheDankKoosh said:

I'm pretty sure that Obsidian actually isn't a prema partner due to some legal crap that they couldn't work around, it's weird because the prema site has nothing on it anymore @Pendragon @D2ultima do you all know anything about that? I only know a few of the prema partners and I couldn't list them off like these two could.

He's moving to a new site sometime soon from what I know. I don't know all off the top of my head.

20 hours ago, Pendragon said:

They are legally not prema partners, but prema gives his bioses to obsidian customers who ask

I don't know if this is still the case; there was a big talking-out on a NBR thread, and I asked for them to just lay out what was needed and neither did. I would say however that Prema says personal mods STILL are a thing; if someone wants one they can still have one by contacting and donating if Prema thinks you're ok. But I won't promise anything.

I'd still say getting from OBSIDIAN and trying to get a personal mod is better than trying to get from some other people.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

some videos about p775dm3

csm_MG_9564_9ea6b990d1.jpg

fan

Ram

Ssd/Hdd

M.2

Keyboard

Wifi

Spoiler

some videos about p750dm2

csm_u507_18_d0ba7690c6.jpg

Disassembly

Ram

SSD 2.5"

SSD m.2

keyboard

UMTS

WLAN/WIFI

Spoiler

some videos about p870km1

csm_u727_19_792a3e8e1a.jpg

Ram

Battery

Fan

2.5" SSD

M.2 SATA

Keyboard

WLAN/WIFI

Spoiler

some videos about p670hp6

3050ff129a7b9f01ed5ac6b3a4f203fd.jpg

m.2 Sata

Battery

RAM

2,5" SSD

Keyboard

Spoiler

some  videos about p650hp6

csm_xmg_p507_1_4cbad0be60.jpg

WLAN / WiFi

m.2 Sata

2,5" SSD

RAM

Keyboard

Battery

Spoiler

http://wccftech.com/intel-6-core-coffee-lake-i7-8700k-i5-8600k/

Intel 6 Core Coffee Lake i7 8700K & i5 8600K Specs Leaked – Launching Later This Year

Intel Coffee Lake Core i7 8700K & i7 8700- Six Cores & Twelve Threads At 95W TDP

Intel is reportedly planning to introduce 6 core Coffee Lake Core i7 and Core i5 processors for desktops later this year in addition to what will be the company’s very first 6 core mobile parts. Intel’s 8th generation Core series has been subject to a whirlwind of rumors surrounding the product’s availability. We’ve seen multiple report indicating that Intel has delayed these parts to early 2018 only later to learn that it’s been forced to push the launch forward again to combat the new formidable Ryzen products from AMD.

The original second half of 2017 release time-frame for Intel’s 8th generation core series products is still the official one, although earlier reports indicated that Intel could be forced to do yet another quad-core refresh based on Kaby Lake if Coffee Lake is indeed delayed yet again. The latest reports however indicate that the six core parts are back on track and you should be able to see them on shelves later this year. So what kind of products is Intel planning exactly? Let’s find out!

Let’s start with the flagship of the lineup, the Core i7 8700K. Although, I should point out that report from cpchardware tells us that Intel’s marketing department is in a state of “extreme nervousness” right now and these names could change as we approach the product launch. So make of that what you will.

The 8700K will reportedly feature six cores and twelve threads running at a core clock of 3.7GHz with a yet unknown Turbo frequency and is rated at 95W. This represents a notable clock speed bump up from Intel’s previous six core parts, including the recently launched Core i7 7800K which has a base clock of 3.5GHz and a TDP that’s higher by 45W.  3.7GHz is also funnily enough exactly 100MHz higher than AMD’s fastest six core Ryzen part the 1600X which has a base clock speed of 3.6GHz, but effectively runs at 3.7GHz with AMD’s XFR technology.

As the name implies, the i7 8700K will be unlocked for overclocking. The i7 8700 part, which is locked, will operate at a much more conservative clock speed of 3.2GHz and a yet unknown Turbo clock speed. The TDP for this part hasn’t been indicated in the report.

Spoiler

some  videos about p640hk1

csm_Schenker_XMG_P407_Innereien_595eca2e

WLAN / WiFi

UMTS

m.2 Sata

2,5" SSD

RAM

Keyboard

Battery

Fan

Spoiler

some  videos about  N350DW

m.2 Sata

Drive

Fan

RAM

2,5" SSD

Keyboard

UMTS

Wlan / WiFi

Spoiler

How to Build Your Barebone Laptop (Clevo N850hj)

This video will demonstrate how to install your own RAM, hard drive, or wireless card.

Spoiler

p775dm3

ORIGIN EON 17 X GTX 1080 Review The Best BIG Gaming Laptop

Spoiler