HOLY $H!T GPU Prcies and A quick qustion... BOTTLENECK?

Ok.... WTF man, I mean come on all I want is a PC (personal is the important part as I share my PC with my brothers so I want to get one for myself...SHARING IS NOT an OPTION) over the summer and doesn't life suck... I want it with a youtube setup for under 1,500 Dollars I don't have anything(all PC parts, monitor, peripherals, and Elgato and blue snowball)... So the important part is I heard that pairing an i5 6600K with a GTX 1080 (I wish it was a 1070 but WTF miners..) so anyway I heard that 1080 will be bottlenecked by the i5 so should I still go for it, I want my PC ASAP but... of course MINERS so waiting is really not the best option I can probably wait until like August but NO LATER... So should I not worry too much about bottlenecks or just wait in depression as time passes by to see me as an old man in a grave... and MINERS are still ON THE GOD DAM 1070s... So my main question is will prices be dropping soon? When will 1070 for miners be launched? Will the 1080 be BOTTLENECKED or not? Should I wait or not? Please if I got angry a little BIT don't report ok.... (btw never read rules and now sound like a moron now...) 

MINUTES LATER:

Ryzen is fine btw but I noticed that for the same price you get better performance on gaming with intel (Thanks, love the community instant replies LOL...) 

if you want to stream/render, maybe ryzen is more for you. i know you didnt ask that, but thats just a suggestion.

and if you got the money just do it i'd say, your pc is more futureproof if you buy it with a 1080

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Maybe Ryzen CPU and 1080? or second hand 980ti would do nicely. I don't think miner will stop anytime soon and in future. No ones has crystal ball, so we can't say for sure when or how would that effect the availability of the GPUs. 

Magical Pineapples

You only get better performance on Intel i5s in older games. In newer games, the Ryzen chips will stomp the i5s, since the i5s often run at 95%+ CPU usage.

Ryzen 1600 or 1700 with a 980 ti or a 1070/1080

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Get a Ryzen 1600 setup instead of i5. There will be less of a bottleneck in games and it will be a lot better at streaming.