Corsair Glaive vs. Deathadder Elite vs. Logitech G403

What Mouse to pick?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What mouse to pick?

• Corsair Glaive RGB
    • Razer Deathadder Elite
    • Logitech G403 Progidy

I have found 3 Mice that i have interest in which is in the $60 range, although i have no idea how to compare them by Durability, Specs, etc.

I need help picking one, I have a Logitech G602 and like how it weighs, but i would like to try something different, any recommendations for a not so light mouse but better specs than the G602? also i'm Right handed.

I'm deciding between the Deathadder Elite and the G403 Prodigy as well. Still haven't reached a conclusion, though.

18 minutes ago, Shadestones said:

I'm deciding between the Deathadder Elite and the G403 Prodigy as well. Still haven't reached a conclusion, though.

Let Shape decide, G403 only has a slight edge in terms of performance, clicks are imo better as well, but that is preference.

As for OP, i would take the Glaive out of the equation given its price and Corsairs history in terms of FW.

9 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Let Shape decide, G403 only has a slight edge in terms of performance, clicks are imo better as well, but that is preference.

As for OP, i would take the Glaive out of the equation given its price and Corsairs history in terms of FW.

Would you say the Deathadder Elite is better for someone who has large hands / claw grip? It might just be me, but the G403 looks a bit small by comparison.

20 minutes ago, Shadestones said:

Would you say the Deathadder Elite is better for someone who has large hands / claw grip? It might just be me, but the G403 looks a bit small by comparison.

Yes, G403 is a bit more narrow and has less support.

I was recently in the same exact position. I would eliminate the Glaive right off the bat. The thumb buttons are mushy in comparison to the other two and the transition to the thumb buttons while playing is less natural. 

The Deathadder is slightly bigger than the G403 I believe, but the hump is bigger/more towards the middle which doesn't suit everyone. 

The G403 has basically the best sensor on the market right now and is very comfortable imo. I've heard complaints about the cable sleeving but I don't mind it, although I don't have much to compare it to. The scroll wheel button also has a tighter feel with a shorter actuation distance which some will like and some won't, I like it. 

Personally I went with the G403 (Wireless). Logitech has great quality, smooth software, and a great reputation. I love the feel of every single button and find the shape suits me well. 

RocketJumpNinja has a TON of great mice videos, this should help you out. For info on each mice individually dig through his channel.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7Ghz MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme4

RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4) Storage: Crucial MX300 275Gb | WD Blue 1Tb

GPU: XFX RS RX480 8Gb Case: Corsair 270R PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Monitors: HP 22cwa | BenQ BL2420PT  Cans: ATH-M50x 

Ive had 10 mice so far, and none of them was as perfect as the G403 (which I have now).

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile

I personally have large hands, and the G502 and G602 served me well, as i even laid my whole hand on it only a small amount of my hand leaves the mouse, i do kind of find the G403 small, will that be a problem for me?

I can also take any suggestions for any mouse.

Still waiting for opinions for other people, i still cannot decide between the 3.

My hand length is 180 mm probably ( not exactly ) and i'd like a mouse anything as close as the size of the G502, i have my eye on the Corsair Glaive for that.