Seagate Firecuda (SSHD) vs WD Black vs Seagate Enterprise

For a raid 1 configuration of 2 drives which WILL be used for quite an amount of torrenting, how much will an SSHD wear and tear from the torrenting?
(https://www.komplett.se/product/909964/datorutrustning/lagring/haarddisk/haarddisk-25/seagate-firecuda-2tb-25-sshd#)

Also what difference am i going to feel performance-wise between these: 

1. Seagate Enterprise (128MB Cache) - https://www.komplett.se/product/907896/datorutrustning/lagring/haarddisk/haarddisk-35/seagate-enterprise-capacity-2tb-sata-hdd#

2. WD Black (64MB Cache) - https://www.komplett.se/product/799876/datorutrustning/lagring/haarddisk/haarddisk-35/wd-desktop-black-2tb-35#

In terms of the WD Black, it has a "Dual processor". What exactly does that give me in terms of reliability and speed?

What are you doing with these drives? Just torrenting, if that performance doesn't really matter. All 7k2 drives are fairly simillar in performance

Why raid 1? Id strongly suggest backups and a single drive, much easier to manage, much better at protecting data.

Don't get that firecuda, that a 2.5 drive, and those are normally slower.

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What are you doing with these drives? Just torrenting, if that performance doesn't really matter. All 7k2 drives are fairly simillar in performance

Why raid 1? Id strongly suggest backups and a single drive, much easier to manage, much better at protecting data.

Don't get that firecuda, that a 2.5 drive, and those are normally slower.

It will be the 2 drives for storing everything thats not supposed to be on the main 500Gb m.2. Raid 1 has worked just fine for me in the past and theres no hassle about it, easy to set up and if a drive fails just replace it. 

In a setup like this with more streaming function, I'd normally say the WD Black for the faster Read, but if you're torrenting you're probably looking at really high write capability.  So, for what you're specifically doing, I'd say the FireCuda.  You could go Enterprise, but if you're already running a RAID1, the extra cost may be unnecessary.

11 minutes ago, Crispybagel said:

It will be the 2 drives for storing everything thats not supposed to be on the main 500Gb m.2. Raid 1 has worked just fine for me in the past and theres no hassle about it, easy to set up and if a drive fails just replace it. 

well make sure you have backups aswell, raid isn't perfect.

Id probably get a wb black of those 2, but if you can get a segate consumer drive or wd blue  or red id get one of those instead.

I'm surprised people still torrent. There's nothing worth torrenting anymore last I've checked and actual Linux distros can still be found on their respective sites. :D