After 65 posts, countless videos and a lot of research I have my final parts list for my first build. Thanks to everyone who helped!

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/FJcPkT

I've gone with a Ryzen 5 1600 as it comes with the free CPU cooler and looks like an all round great value for what you're paying. The SSDs while not the most efficient way to use my budget in a normal situation, they were free so I'm going to use them as my main drive with the 1TB HDD as a backup and place to store files that don't need the increased speed of the SSDs. I'll probably look to get another 500GB SSD in the future for a total of 2TB in my build. 

Crucially though I've decided to go with an EVGA GTX1070 sc despite potentially having to wait a while to get my hands on it I already have a Radeon 7850 1GB which is terrible imo but will still allow me to make sure everything is working and is usable enough to get me by until the 1070 arrives.

Overall though I'm really looking forward to start buying my parts and moving to the next step of actually building the PC! Again huge thanks to everyone who helped on here.

you can get a 550w if it costs significantly less and why not a full ATX mobo? looks better and easier to work around too

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

-Thread moved to New Builds and Planning. ;)

Thanks! ;) Also like to say this site is really well made, if it were reddit this post would have just been deleted for that mistake haha 

Until someone like me decided to say it was all wrong and give you new build proposal

Just kidding, looks really solid and balanced :D

34 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

you can get a 550w if it costs significantly less and why not a full ATX mobo? looks better and easier to work around too

Out of topic, but may i ask you something? How did you manage to appear in so many posts? Your post count is the highest I've seen. 

For that dedication i think someone from LTT staff should make you a Moderator.

Just now, Its Not Important said:

Out of topic, but may i ask you something? How did you manage to appear in so many posts? Your post count is the highest I've seen. 

For that dedication i think someone from LTT staff should make you a Moderator.

Moderation is based off how good a person is to the community not post count. Dedication does not equal to high post count.

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Moderation is based off how good a person is to the community not post count. Dedication does not equal to high post count.

But honestly you've been very helpful. Many people turned down offering to become a mod because they don't have the time. Based on how high your post count are, i assume that you spend a lot of time on this forum.

Just now, Its Not Important said:

But honestly you've been very helpful. Many people turned down offering to become a mod because they don't have the time. Based on how high your post count are, i assume that you spend a lot of time on this forum.

You haven't looked at some of my first posts lol.