Alternative to Rode PSA1 or Blue Radius II

Currently my microphone for the past 6 months has just sat on my desk. It is incredibly loud for my friends when we talk or play video games, I have a clicky razer blackwidow. If I REALLY wanted to I could probably buy the Rode PSA1 and Blue Radius II. Problem is, I wanted some nice bluetooth cycling earbuds and might not be able to spend so much money on these microphone parts and get the earbuds as well. I'd like a nice arm that I can move pretty easily so I can keep it close to my face (my desk is fairly big, L shaped in the corner of a room) as well as a shockmount to make my keyboard quieter. Only specifications are that I want them both to be a dark color, everything on my desk is black or dark blue (except a lava lamp that was a gift) so I want it to look good and function good and make my keyboard extremely quiet for those who i'm speaking with online

TL;DR want a cheaper solution that is still a good mic arm and preferably still have a shock mount

Presumably you're using a Blue Yeti, otherwise you wouldn't need the massively overpriced Radius II shock mount. Unfortunately, due to the stupid design of the yeti there aren't many, if any, other options.

As for the PSA1, there are many cheaper arms available and they should have manual tightening on the joints to adapt to heavier mics like the yeti.

If you just want the mic quieter you can turn it down within the OS. Positioning the mic correctly, and choosing the correct polar pattern will go a long way to reducing keyboard noise before having to buy an arm and shock mount.