Akasa Vegas RGB Fan <fast response welcomed>

just_dave
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
1 minute ago, dave_k said:

U think i should get the Akasa or save some ca$h for the MasterFan ?

Both are alright as a fan but not spectacular in terms of performance. They are a airflow optized fan, but as for which one to get that is really up to you, I think the masterpro should be a little better.聽

I have seen seen some other odd ball fans out there that seem to be decent that use the RGB header system but they may be hard to obtain.聽

Hello guys, does anyone have any experience with this fan ? It is the only RGB fan with Mystic support i could find in my country.

Thanks

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

2 minutes ago, dave_k said:

Hello guys, does anyone have any experience with this fan ? It is the only RGB fan with Mystic support i could find in my country.

Thanks

The only fans that are capable of hooking聽up to a motherboard currently for RGB syncing/control, is the Akasa fan as mentioned and Cooler master's Masterpro. Others require a dedicated controller or use their own software and cannot sync everything with the motherboard RGB header.聽

1 minute ago, W-L said:

The only fans that are capable of hooking聽up to a motherboard currently for RGB syncing/control, is the Akasa fan as mentioned and Cooler master's Masterpro. Others require a dedicated controller or use their own software and cannot sync everything with the motherboard RGB header.聽

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

1 minute ago, dave_k said:

Both are alright as a fan but not spectacular in terms of performance. They are a airflow optized fan, but as for which one to get that is really up to you, I think the masterpro should be a little better.聽

I have seen seen some other odd ball fans out there that seem to be decent that use the RGB header system but they may be hard to obtain.聽