Help!!!

Stages

Hey guys, i'm just planning to buy a PC monitor for gaming but i'm not too sure on what to buy and was hoping you guys could provide some information.

I am looking for a monitor that is for gaming but has either IPS panel type or at least something that has a nice color and picture aspect because personally i would trade some gaming features for a nice image on the screen. Keeping it in the gaming type monitor i am looking for ones that stay in the categories mentioned above but i would like a monitor with no ghosting, flickering, tearing and nothing above 5ms, size can be from 23-27. I live in Australia so some monitors will be priced differently, that is why my budget is around $350aud to give you guys a rough idea.

The monitor i have in mind right now is the LG 27MP59G-P and i was hoping if you guys could also tell me on whether this monitor is good or not, such as if it has ghosting, flickering and tearing etc.   

i run 2 asus ve248hr and they are really nice. you haven't posted what size they have to be but for 24s they are a great monitor and cheap

23 hours ago, evilpokey said:

i run 2 asus ve248hr and they are really nice. you haven't posted what size they have to be but for 24s they are a great monitor and cheap

Yeah a lot of people like this monitor but do you know if its TN or IPS panel?