In Need Of SERIOUS Help with Skyrim ENBs

Strafos

Hi, I've been trying for hours upon hours to try and get my Skyrim to work with ANY ENB, I follow all the instructions set up all the files correctly drag and drop all of the right files, though for some reason when I boot Skyrim the text for the ENB host comes up in a really small font and when I boot into the game I am locked to 1fps, even though I'm running a i7 6700k and a 1080, worst of all sometimes it the ENB works then I shut my computer down and It stops working and I get these errors, I've tried both versions wrapper and injector and they both don't work, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it soooo much, thanks

Get NMM, LOOT, SKSE, TES5Edit from Nexus.

Read the Information of each and you should know anything you need.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4 hours ago, Praesi said:

Get NMM, LOOT, SKSE, TES5Edit from Nexus.

Read the Information of each and you should know anything you need.

Thanks for the help, I have it figured out now, I some settings weren't ment to be turned on in the ENB.ini files.