Raspberry Pi Fan to GPIO

I'm trying to produce a monstrous cooling setup for the raspberry pi 3b, and simply put I would like to know if I can run a fan on any of the GPIO pins, including the ones connected straight to the power supply. The fan is 12 volts, .13A.   I know it's suggested you stay under 350mA being pulled from the GPIO (my calculations show I'm below that number) but will the voltage affect the fan speed?   I believe it will work but at a slower RPM, but I ask you all as I am by no means practiced with the GPIO.     Thanks for any and all replies. 

I forget that those 5 and 3.3V outs aren't considered GPIO lol.  Thank you sir!   Using the power for that fan will in turn affect my ability to overvolt the ARM will it not?   I would imagine so, if the pins simply output whatever is left from the power supply. But as I say, new to these things 

30 minutes ago, Darron D said:

I forget that those 5 and 3.3V outs aren't considered GPIO lol.  Thank you sir!   Using the power for that fan will in turn affect my ability to overvolt the ARM will it not?   I would imagine so, if the pins simply output whatever is left from the power supply. But as I say, new to these things 

just get a 12 v supply then use a 5v buck converter and hook your pi up to it then run the fan straight off the 12v