Help Me Decide! (First Streaming/Gaming Rig)

taddortot

1. Budget & Location

Hey! Im looking to spend about $2000-$2500 USD with peripherals in the US!

2. Aim

Im looking to make this a solo streaming/gaming rig. I want to be able to stream comfortably at 1080p with the capability to stream at possibly 1440p. I plan to play games like CS:GO, Skyrim, Overwatch, and pretty much whatever I have in my Steam Library.

3. Monitors

I am looking to use 2 monitors at 1920x1080 resolution. One for basic functions like Spotify and Twitch Chat and the other one exclusively for gameplay.

4. Why are you upgrading?

For starters this will be my first large investment in a PC. Im looking to save over summer and build it once some Black Friday deals come out in November. I recognize the AMD Ryzen will be better for me in terms of streaming but I have always been an Intel fan boy. Some feedback on both rigs would be awesome! Also the Intel build is a white theme and the AMD is a black/red theme. Here's the parts lists below!

AMD: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/393gf8

Intel: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2J6pvV

Thanks a ton for the feedback!

i just wanna note that streaming at 1440p would be utterly useless.

the people who have displays big enough to "see" a 1440p stream is a stupidly low percentage, the people who would use that *entire* display for content consumption is once again only a tiny slice of that, and for about everyone else that would watch your stream (that have any idea what they're on about) would rather have you put more bitrate into your 1080p stream than squeeze out a 1440p one.

@LinusTechshould make a video about "Is 1440p Video Stream Worth It?"

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol