someone help me out with a loop

so i want to do my first loop, and i want to know who make the best radiators, pump, fittings etc.

i only have 1 gpu and its probably going to stay that way.

now i love my components cool so i would like 2 radiators, i was thinking maybe 280mm x2?

case is a phanteks enthoo evolv tg.

i dont need any info on how to do things etc, im a heating and vent apprentice, so i work with pipes and radiators etc every day.

Check out EKWB's Fluid gaming kit, where it has all the components you need to help you get started on your first custom loop or you can just use that as a reference to get better parts.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

3 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Check out EKWB's Fluid gaming kit, where it has all the components you need to help you get started on your first custom loop or you can just use that as a reference to get better parts.

how are xspc compared to ek? i mean there 280mm rads are £20 cheaper.

mind you the ek is 9mm thicker.

I don't do water cooling, so I will have no idea. Maybe some experts here can help you out.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

14 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

15 hours ago, MrJarhead said:

Hardware Labs make some very nice thin radiators (30mm) which is probably what you'd probably need (see below)

Most fittings from reputable companies are comparable in performance and so I think as long as you get compatible tubing  (inches vs mm extact) then it's mostly down to aesthetics. Bitspower have some very high quality stuff but are a bit pricier

For a pump, anything for Laing/Xylem  are good. these are D5 or DDC. with respect to the pump top, I like EKWBs stuff so can recommend this. but as long as it's a DDC/D5  then you'll be fine.

I would recommend a 360mm + 240mm rad for more surface area over dual 280. However you should be aware that recently there has been plenty discussion about the enthoo evolv and the lack of airflow. This is particularly the case for thick and high FPi radiators that are used for the intake. so if you want to have a front intake radiator I would recommend a low/mid FPi radiator that is thin.

Furthermore you may run into RAM clearance issues with a 280 on the top and hence the 360mm on top and 240 in the front (I guess if it fits maybe you can do a 280 in the front)

The kit numlock suggest gives exceptional value but be aware it is made of aluminium so limits and expansion options for now.

6 hours ago, For Science! said:

Hardware Labs make some very nice thin radiators (30mm) which is probably what you'd probably need (see below)

Most fittings from reputable companies are comparable in performance and so I think as long as you get compatible tubing  (inches vs mm extact) then it's mostly down to aesthetics. Bitspower have some very high quality stuff but are a bit pricier

For a pump, anything for Laing/Xylem  are good. these are D5 or DDC. with respect to the pump top, I like EKWBs stuff so can recommend this. but as long as it's a DDC/D5  then you'll be fine.

I would recommend a 360mm + 240mm rad for more surface area over dual 280. However you should be aware that recently there has been plenty discussion about the enthoo evolv and the lack of airflow. This is particularly the case for thick and high FPi radiators that are used for the intake. so if you want to have a front intake radiator I would recommend a low/mid FPi radiator that is thin.

Furthermore you may run into RAM clearance issues with a 280 on the top and hence the 360mm on top and 240 in the front (I guess if it fits maybe you can do a 280 in the front)

The kit numlock suggest gives exceptional value but be aware it is made of aluminium so limits and expansion options for now.

ah yes i remember watching a video from jayztwocents on his ryzen build and temps.