Steam controler and link

Hi, I've seen that the bundle of the steam controller and link is very cheap now in steam and I'm wondering if they are worth it, now i have a ps3 for casual fifa playing in my TV, but i would like to play other games that i already have in steam, do you think i should buy it? 

Thank you for your responses :)

I don't use the Steam Link but full fat desktop grade HTPCs on my TV, that said, Steam on the TV is the same experience either way (Okay, there's some lag and compression on a Link, but you know what I mean) and I enjoy it a lot.  A lot of games, honestly, play better in the living room on the couch where you can even lie back or lie down instead of sitting upright like you must at a desk.

But, really, if you have Steam games you want to enjoy on the TV with a game pad, and the price is affordable to you, go for it.

16 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I don't use the Steam Link but full fat desktop grade HTPCs on my TV, that said, Steam on the TV is the same experience either way (Okay, there's some lag and compression on a Link, but you know what I mean) and I enjoy it a lot.  A lot of games, honestly, play better in the living room on the couch where you can even lie back or lie down instead of sitting upright like you must at a desk.

But, really, if you have Steam games you want to enjoy on the TV with a game pad, and the price is affordable to you, go for it.

Ok thank you :)