Budgety fans for maximum woosh

just_dave
Go to solution Solved by Ezzy-525,

Got one of these:

4251831_R_Z001A?$Web$&w=1840&h=1120

Only £22 and PLENTY of whoosh!

Just take the pedestal off and mount on the side of your case.

Or...when I'm not being facetious, I recommend PureWings from BeQuiet.

Hello, i have Phanteks P400S TGE and i want to get more fans/better fans. I would like one 120mm in back and one on top, i have the stock phanteks fans there, are they good in terms of airflow? Also i need two 140mm fans for the front, i was thinking about BeQuiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm PWM, does anyone have them ? Price of those is my maximum budget.

Thanks

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

If you want to get some sick looks cooler master has some 120mm and 140mm rgb fans with 5050 headers you could hook up to the case lights.  The air pressure models have pretty good static pressure and the air balance are quiet.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

I have 2x120mm Pure Wings 2 in the front of my NZXT s340, great temps and they dont make a sound. 10/10 recommend for a tight budget

Arctic F12 , cheap , not loud , plenty of woosh 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

10 minutes ago, Damascus said:

If you want to get some sick looks cooler master has some 120mm and 140mm rgb fans with 5050 headers you could hook up to the case lights.  The air pressure models have pretty good static pressure and the air balance are quiet.

Well that sounds lovely but they dont sell in my country (they do but without leds), only rgb fans are overpriced as hell NZXT and cheap trash Akasa Vegas even though RGB fans would make me happy after i manage to get phanteks rgb header that luckily also doesnt sell in my country.

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Got one of these:

4251831_R_Z001A?$Web$&w=1840&h=1120

Only £22 and PLENTY of whoosh!

Just take the pedestal off and mount on the side of your case.

Or...when I'm not being facetious, I recommend PureWings from BeQuiet.

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!