Will a double radiator configuration work?

I am going to be making a custom case designed specifically for water cooling. One idea is to have three fans then a 60mm low FPI radiator then three more fans then another 60mm low FPI radiator then three more fans. This will go across the case, with the intake being on one side of the case and the exhaust being on the other side. I have had no experience in water cooling so wanted a second opinion to if this is going to work well. One of my concerns is that one of the radiators will get hotter than the other.  

Radiator: Barrow 360 Doubel-60a

Fans: Antec 120mm White LED595241c4ca991_CoolingSystem2.thumb.png.8c33b432dd0ff6f000611229f7b1752c.png

41 minutes ago, mossfet said:

snip

You,d need custom designed radiators to be able to screw all the way through them, other than that it should work, but one single massively thick radiator would still be better. Alphacool make a monster 80mm rad that is pretty serious about cooling. 

Yours faithfully

22 minutes ago, Lord Nicoll said:

You,d need custom designed radiators to be able to screw all the way through them, other than that it should work, but one single massively thick radiator would still be better. Alphacool make a monster 80mm rad that is pretty serious about cooling. 

The other question is, how would the liquid flow between the two radiators? Not sure how well a serial configuration would work on radiators.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

The other question is, how would the liquid flow between the two radiators? Not sure how well a serial configuration would work on radiators.

The loop could go from the GPU to a radiator then to the CPU and to the other radiator but where would I put my pump? and would I even need more than one pump?

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

`Serial radiators are absolutely fine, the placement of the blocks and rads really don't matter, the only thing that super matters if that the pump is fed from the res, so it always has water. 

Yours faithfully

Just now, Lord Nicoll said:

`Serial radiators are absolutely fine, the placement of the blocks and rads really don't matter, the only thing that super matters if that the pump is fed from the res, so it always has water. 

Cool, I know serial works for GPU blocks but wasn't sure if it would work well for rads as well.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Cool, I know serial works for GPU blocks but wasn't sure if it would work well for rads as well.

As I said, you may see like 1 or 2 degrees different at most (assuming the rads aren't heat soaked, but no way a rad that size with fans could be) even paralleled rads would work. It's very similar to electrical circuits in how it behaves, although the same effects aren't seen. 

Yours faithfully

9 minutes ago, Lurick said:

What do you mean by a serial configuration?

1 hour ago, mossfet said:

I am going to be making a custom case designed specifically for water cooling. One idea is to have three fans then a 60mm low FPI radiator then three more fans then another 60mm low FPI radiator then three more fans. This will go across the case, with the intake being on one side of the case and the exhaust being on the other side. I have had no experience in water cooling so wanted a second opinion to if this is going to work well. One of my concerns is that one of the radiators will get hotter than the other.  

Radiator: Barrow 360 Doubel-60a

Fans: Antec 120mm White LED

It's been tested before and it will not be as efficient as having two separate rads.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?220874-More-Radiator-Sandwich-testing

12 minutes ago, W-L said:

It's been tested before and it will not be as efficient as having two separate rads.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?220874-More-Radiator-Sandwich-testing

Thanks, this really helps but it sounds like he is using a water heater to heat up the water and is not actually putting it in a system. If he was testing this in a computer then the air would be hotter from the first rad when it goes into the second and air would slow down when in the case and leave dust in behind, making more heat. With the rads together they can have the intake and the exhaust at the outside of the case, meaning that no dust would build up on the components.