Motherboard Choices

So I wonder which one should i pick, Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7 or Asus Crosshair VI Hero? Its pretty much the same board but the Gigabyte is around $20 cheaper.... so what do you think?

And by the way is standard RGB strip compatible with Gigabyte's RGB Fusion software & header? Gigabyte uses 5 Pins header instead of normal 4 pins. I've seen many "RGBW" strip from Cablemod, but they don't ship here so that's a thing.... and this is kind of important since i wanted all my RGB to be synced.

Do you see post that complaints about crosshair boards? I guess get the gigabyte one if you are bothered with the problems

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

22 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

So I wonder which one should i pick, Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7 or Asus Crosshair VI Hero? Its pretty much the same board but the Gigabyte is around $20 cheaper.... so what do you think?

And by the way is standard RGB strip compatible with Gigabyte's RGB Fusion software & header? Gigabyte uses 5 Pins header instead of normal 4 pins. I've seen many "RGBW" strip from Cablemod, but they don't ship here so that's a thing.... and this is kind of important since i wanted all my RGB to be synced.

I´d recomend ASUS. I think the header is compatible with standard RGB stripes

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

7 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

I´d recomend ASUS. I think the header is compatible with standard RGB stripes

Why asus?

5 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

Why asus?

I generally like their designs and the asus bord is all black all the color comes from the RGB. So it will fit in with every type of build. And for me asus uefi is the best organized one.

But my biggest point is: With the asus you have LOADS more of IO. its an IO beast ;)

Especially more USB and a USB C Frontpannel  connector

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

I would go with gigabyte. Can't really tell why but I feel like their mobo's are more stable and professional.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

12 hours ago, Its Not Important said:

@Its Not Important we ship world-wide from our global store, you can also visit our where to buy page for our resellers. :)
https://store.cablemod.com/

https://cablemod.com/where-to-buy/

If you aren't able to purchase from our global store, shoot an email to Support@CableMod.com and we can help you out.