Good Peripherals?

Iceflame

Hi, Im starting to save up for a mouse, keyboard, and headset and i'd like to know if you guys recommend these -

Corsair Gaming K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE

Corsair Gaming Sabre   or     Harpoon

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

If you guys can give me a review of these if you own them, or give me some other options that'd be great. Thanks

There's no such thing as a good component; there are only ones that fit your needs better than others.

What games will you be playing, how large are your hands/what grip style do you use, what sorts of productivity tasks will you be doing, what sorts of music do you listen to, what's your budget, how important is RGB lighting to you?

For mice I would look at the nixeus revel or dream machines pro s, you're getting pretty much the same sensor in expensive Logitech mice for much cheaper. And there's no firmware bullshit you have to deal with

As for Keebs, the magicforce 68 or the cooler Master TK series are excellent starter mechs and easy to modify or add custom keycaps

35 minutes ago, Iceflame said:

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Can't say anything about the keyboard, no experience with it.

Had the Sabre for 10 seconds and returned it, G502 for the rest of my life since it fits me perfect, allthough you pay the Logitech premium. Also macro stuff with the logitech software is easy enough if you don't want do fiddle with autohotkey.

Cloud2 is actually one of the better headsets out there in a marked that is 99% full of gaming labeled shit from various brands. If you can afford it have a look at better options though depending on how much you like and want to spend on sound. (I always recommend Beyerdynamic Custom One [not pro] + Modmic. Since I got that combo myself after countless headset returns and it simply kicks ass)

I recommend for mice the Logitech G602. I have laptop, so that is the only periferal I need

Corsair K70? I use the Corsair Strafe (older one, nearly the same) and its really awesome. If you want to spend the money go for it!

HyperX Cloud II? I use the Cloud I and its great. If you really need 7.1 go for it, otherwise Cloud I does its work (5.1) great as well!

9 hours ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

Had the Sabre for 10 seconds and returned it, G502 for

10 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Nothing beats the logitech g502,

Yeah I couldn't decide between corsair or Logitech mouses, but I think more people prefer Logitech 

9 hours ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

(I always recommend Beyerdynamic Custom One

$150 is kinda out of my budget. I'd like something $100 or less. I was also thinking about the Logitech G430

10 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

there are better headphones for the price considering sound quality alone

any come to mind?

10 hours ago, Iceflame said:

Hi, Im starting to save up for a mouse, keyboard, and headset and i'd like to know if you guys recommend these -

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

If you guys can give me a review of these if you own them, or give me some other options that'd be great. Thanks

Logitech G502 or Zowie FK2

Corsair Strafe 

Cloud Stinger