EVGA GeForce gtx 1060

Wailingtomcat

Ok everyone I'm new on here and I'm building my first gaming pc and I was wanting a GeForce gtx 1060 as my graphics card but looking at the price i was discouraged of buying it cause its out of my spending limit but I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I could get one about 200$-250$ i found on newegg.com that they are refurbished for 170$ but they were out of stock please help

3 minutes ago, Wailingtomcat said:

Ok everyone I'm new on here and I'm building my first gaming pc and I was wanting a GeForce gtx 1060 as my graphics card but looking at the price i was discouraged of buying it cause its out of my spending limit but I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I could get one about 200$-250$ i found on newegg.com that they are refurbished for 170$ but they were out of stock please help

welcome to the forums! with the new wave of mining all the gpu's are either out of stock or insanely expensive. if i find one ill update my post but idk

That problem is effecting the 1060, 1070, 580, 570, 480, 470, and older amd cards. It's all thanks to etherium minors who are hording all the graphics cards for mining. It's created a shortage in the supply.

| CPU: Core i7-5930K  Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME CPU Cooler: Raijintek Triton AIO |

| GPU: (2x) ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC20C-4GD5 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB Kit (8GBx4) DDR4 2400 |

Thanks everyone for the  responses but do you guys know if some cards that are just as good for around the price of 200$-250$  it would be appreciated for any help

Well no due to the spike you won't get anything good at that  price

3 hours ago, Wailingtomcat said:

wait a few months to pass so the prices drop.
also, the 480 is better

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200