SNES Class (Mini) - 21 games - dual controllers in the box

GoodBytes
16 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

eBay needs to ban that crap.

eBay needs to ban so many things, or just cease to exist.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Lol kinda :(

I don't get who spends this much on a ROM box.

they are already sold out where i live, :3 I was able pre order the last one in my shop, the shop i go to was able to only get 17 of them, 5 of them was taken by the staff.

They also sayed 25% of the stock of all Snes mini was sent to there web store
the shop am on about is "game"

8 hours ago, BuckGup said:

Pre-orders are sold out.... Nintendo needs to make a couple million of these. I don't get why they don't

Toy company mentality....

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

am american, can confirm, EU Super nintendo ugly af. the american one looks super dated but doesnt look like it's trying hard not to

I look forward to this

Have the NES mini. I like that it comes with 2 controllers. The standalone controllers were not available in my country (the official ones at least). So my 2nd controller is a 3rd party one. May still get an official one from eBay..

Wonder if it will get hacked as quickly

On 6/26/2017 at 10:16 PM, GoodBytes said:

Update, Japan will have a different box and different games for the SNES Classic:

-snip-

Games List is same but won't have: EarthBound, Kirby’s Dream Course, Street Fighter II Turbo, Super Castlevania IV, and Super Punch-Out.

Instead they'll have:

• Panel de Pon
  • Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
  • Ganbare Goemon: The Legend of the Mystical Ninja,
  • Super Soccer,
  • Super Street Fighter II.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/15878004/nintendo-super-famicom-mini-japan-price-release

From the picture above, we also see how the controller will connect to the system. Looks like they'll continue to use the Wii connector... shame.. would have been cool if they used a miniature version of the plug.. I guess cost is at play.

Wow, what a crap tradeoff for Japan losing Super Castlevania IV. I'd also take Street Fighter II Turbo over Super Street Fighter II any day.

11 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I wonder if the controller cables will be 16 inches long like on the NES Classic.

It will still use the Wii style connectors (they are hiding under the location of controllers in the system. They are pull out panels, as you saw from the picture). The length of the cable will be 5ft. The NES classic was 3ft.

I'm disappointed there is no ActRaiser, no Earthworm Jim 2, and no Final Fantasy IV (which was released as Final Fantasy II in the US). But having a complete Star Fox 2 makes this tantalizing.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:18 PM, nerdslayer1 said:

also if anyone gets this reference please do this  

il_fullxfull.553069550_3jno.thumb.jpg.1257a7ad141c71a197c180caae78f82e.jpg

also, send me a picture if you do this 

this is from Simpsons-  Lisa Gets an "A" 

Oh man xD

On June 26, 2017 at 11:15 PM, nerdslayer1 said:

the thing about Nintendo is, they can't even meet the current switch demand, now they are re-releasing another console. 

2, actually. Remember the 2DS XL ?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ya know, Nintendo, Sega had no problem giving me a Canadian pre-order for Sonic Mania Collectors Edition, so what's your deal? :( 

I'm conflicted. I want one, but I've never been a fan of the US SNES, so I'd probably import it. However, I don't really need one, as I have a Super Famicom with a SD2SNES flash cart, two 8bitdo Bluetooth controllers, two retro receivers, component cables and a HDTV that accepts 240p over component.

The SuperFX games (Starfox, Starfox 2, Yoshi's Island, Mario RPG) are about the only reason I want one, as these games don't work with the SD2SNES cart

On 6/26/2017 at 6:41 PM, Raskolnikov said:

Just get a frigging Retropie and save money.

People who say this are so ignorant. Obviously a raspberry pi is going to play more games and be a bit cheaper. 

But I'm sure a massive amount of people want this because it's a collectors item. I will buy this for the same reason I bought two nes classics, because it looks exactly like an old snes with the exact same controller. I don't want something that looks like a fake. It's a collectors item. 

1 hour ago, NickTheMajin said:

People who say this are so ignorant. Obviously a raspberry pi is going to play more games and be a bit cheaper. 

But I'm sure a massive amount of people want this because it's a collectors item. I will buy this for the same reason I bought two nes classics, because it looks exactly like an old snes with the exact same controller. I don't want something that looks like a fake. It's a collectors item. 

in addition to, running Emulators is legally sketchy at best. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Want.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

On 2017-6-26 at 10:35 AM, TidaLWaveZ said:

The Super Famicon/PAL Super Nintendo looks so much better than the American variant.

Still don't get why they changed the design for the American market.

Because we're dum

Why do so many care about these things? Owning the original is way better, and if that isn't doable for you for whatever reason, emulation is the way to go. You can even use the original controllers. SNES9X has other cool shit too like netplay and filters, not to mention it can actually play the full library, not just 21 games... Hell, the Wii has a much MUCH larger selection of SNES games and if I'm not mistaken, so does the Wii U and 3DS. There are so many damn ways to play these games. Sure, it's cool to see these old consoles get some love, but the amount of hype these consoles are getting is just beyond reason, they're doing literally nothing new that you haven't been able to do before, for AGES. Hell, millions of years ago I was emulating SNES and NES on my first PC which ran Windows ME and had a 566mhz Celeron.

I also honestly don't get the whole "collector" appeal either. Isn't owning an ACTUAL NES and SNES way better than this little emulation box?

If anyone has ANY kind of reason that makes these actually worth buying, lemme know. My ears and mind are open.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

55 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Why do so many care about these things? Owning the original is way better, and if that isn't doable for you for whatever reason, emulation is the way to go. You can even use the original controllers. SNES9X has other cool shit too like netplay and filters, not to mention it can actually play the full library, not just 21 games... Hell, the Wii has a much MUCH larger selection of SNES games and if I'm not mistaken, so does the Wii U and 3DS. There are so many damn ways to play these games. Sure, it's cool to see these old consoles get some love, but the amount of hype these consoles are getting is just beyond reason, they're doing literally nothing new that you haven't been able to do before, for AGES. Hell, millions of years ago I was emulating SNES and NES on my first PC which ran Windows ME and had a 566mhz Celeron.

I also honestly don't get the whole "collector" appeal either. Isn't owning an ACTUAL NES and SNES way better than this little emulation box?

If anyone has ANY kind of reason that makes these actually worth buying, lemme know. My ears and mind are open.

let it go. You know the saying: "a fool and his money are soon parted"

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

23 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

let it go. You know the saying: "a fool and his money are soon parted"

True, very true. I was just legitimately curious to see if anyone could give me a reason or two to buy these things, or some info I didn't get. Because the way I see it, these things are just worthless.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

6 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

True, very true. I was just legitimately curious to see if anyone could give me a reason or two to buy these things, or some info I didn't get. Because the way I see it, these things are just worthless.

i'll just do what i did with the NES mini and print the case for my raspberry. Easy, Cheap. And only takes half a day.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

It seems that the brick and mortar dinostores have though that asking for high deposits will detract scalpers as GAME which is the only high street game store are charging a £50 deposit for it which I was told was because only those who want to use it will pay that amount in a deposit in which to quote Shao Kahn "don't make me laugh".