lost amazon package

6gv6hbbuhh

amazon.fr want me to fill out lease fill in a sworn statement indicating that you didn't receive the parcel. This will enable us to take appropriate actions to resolve this matter. do i have to do this beacause i do not want to sign something 

Put on your big boy pants, read the thing (in case of human centipedes) and sign it. They're asking you to legally swear you're being honest, what will it look like if you refuse? I don't think Amazon is out to scam you.

my package was lost on amazon.co.uk they did not ask me to do this

6 minutes ago, 6gv6hbbuhh said:

my package was lost on amazon.co.uk they did not ask me to do this

Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are separate sub-divisions of the company, and therefore may have different rules, company policies, and practices.

What's the problem? Why are you reluctant to sign something? Read the entire document, and make sure you understand it. If you have any specific problems with the document, post here with what those problems are.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

If the company loses something, they just ask for you to sign something saying you didn't receive it. If you did receive it and were misleading the company, they'd have enough to essentially ask the police to charge you with fraud.

If you're not defrauding a company, then why are you so scared of signing something?

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

1 hour ago, Hiitchy said:

If the company loses something, they just ask for you to sign something saying you didn't receive it. If you did receive it and were misleading the company, they'd have enough to essentially ask the police to charge you with fraud.

If you're not defrauding a company, then why are you so scared of signing something?

beacause half of it is in french and i cant read french

1 hour ago, 6gv6hbbuhh said:

Contact them and ask them for a copy in English (Or your language of choice) - they may be able to pull an English version of the document from the UK, US, or Canadian sites.

Otherwise, Google Translate.

Basically, the document is probably just to make sure you say "I promise I didn't steal it and, cross my fingers heart, this isn't a scam".

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Contact them and ask them for a copy in English (Or your language of choice) - they may be able to pull an English version of the document from the UK, US, or Canadian sites.

Otherwise, Google Translate.

Basically, the document is probably just to make sure you say "I promise I didn't steal it and, cross my fingers, this isn't a scam".

Cross your HEART.  When you cross your FINGERS it's because you ARE lying. :P

9 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Cross your HEART.  When you cross your FINGERS it's because you ARE lying. :P

lmfao... my bad

2 hours ago, 6gv6hbbuhh said:

It's more then likely that the French part is a repeat of what you just read in English because it'd be stupid for a specific countries branch of a multi national company to send out paperwork in their own language.