Desk-setup V2 | Any thoughts?

So I put together an Amazon wishlist. This would replace my current setup that is kinda cringy. I mean sure, Good CPU/GPU, but it seriously lacks portability. When I go to friend's houses/Lan Parties, I need to bring whatever laptops I have that can play games decent(best has 950m).

So here it is. BTW i also have a Razer core already.

http://a.co/cmwdomz

Any thoughts are appreciated, so comment away. 

No, Im not gonna build a desktop. Being mobile is my main concern.

Main Laptop: Google Pixelbook 

Dev mode w/ Cross Enabled

PC: Ryzen 7

1700x / 32GB 2667 / GTX 1080 / 1.5 TB of SSDs / 1TB of HDDs

Monitor: AW3418DW Ultrawide

120hz / 3440x1440 / RGB / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

2nd Monitor: Dell U2515hx

25 inches / 1440p / Portrait / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

I would hate that mouse

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Why founders edition? Are those cheaper there? And why only 1080, why no 1080 Ti? And a surface and a razer blade, surely one of them is good enough.

FE cause Airflow and how it looks

1080 cause a Ti would be more overkill than I would need

Both cause I need a Light, and a Powerful

Razer blade is quite light and powerful, just look at the LTT review. the FE Airflow is not really that great. It can be better in certain cases, but in case of a Core i wouldn't recommend it. The reason you see FE everywhere on Youtube is because it has a certain consistency on it. There are way better, faster and quieter cards available.

Also, that mouse is mostly rubbish. I'd recommend the Logitech MX Master (2S) if you want a good mouse, if you don't already own a decent mouse.

If I were you I'd invest in a desktop instead of the surface and use the blade for portability. But it's your money to burn away (and it's a lot of money).

2 minutes ago, Trustadz said:

Razer blade is quite light and powerful, just look at the LTT review. the FE Airflow is not really that great. It can be better in certain cases, but in case of a Core i wouldn't recommend it. The reason you see FE everywhere on Youtube is because it has a certain consistency on it. There are way better, faster and quieter cards available.

Also, that mouse is mostly rubbish. I'd recommend the Logitech MX Master (2S) if you want a good mouse, if you don't already own a decent mouse.

If I were you I'd invest in a desktop instead of the surface and use the blade for portability. But it's your money to burn away (and it's a lot of money).

I already have a good mouse and keyboard for the blade

Ok abt the FE cards, ill try to find a good one

No abt the desktop, I need portability, I go to friend's houses often

this is a pretty terrible use of money

wait for the new GS63VR or Asus Zephyrus and pick one of those up instead. Portable, with a 1070 and 1080 in the latter.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Don't you think almost 6300$ is a Little bit much for something like this?

You don't really Need that Surface when you have a razer blade.

IF you would have something like that huge asus watercooled thingy, I would unterstand you. (But not with the fully specced out Surface)

I think there is just a whole bunch of Money wasted on Things that you don't Need. Period.

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

If you have a razer core already I'd honestly get a dell xps 15 9560 with the 4k screen and a 1080(ti?) if you want true portability. This will save a lot of money of the laptop, and you can invest in a better sound system (I HIGHLY recommend the soundsticks III by Harmon Kardon, they sound as good as they look) The desk is ok, I built mine but you do you.The monitor is very overkill and idk how it'll work with a laptop being disconnected a lot since its a very different aspect ratio. If I were you i would get 2 or 3 monitors for the price of that one instead so you don't run into that.

Just my input, take it how you may.