Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enderman

How to fix the text in your post

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, if you are reading this, some/all of the text in your post is invisible.

This is probably because you copy pasted text from somewhere, or changed the colour yourself. Please follow these steps to fix it:

Step 1:

Realize that many people on this forum use the dark theme (in the "THEME" options at the bottom of the page) and the text colour of your post is hard to read or nearly invisible, like this:

5950cb8e5036d_bandicam2017-06-2601-41-03-347.png.5a84b946f40bee5f9c414dc85fb038cf.png

Step 2:

Click the "EDIT" button under your post and select all the text. Then, click the "Tx" button at the top right.

5950cb8f338d7_bandicam2017-06-2601-45-35-307.png.490467d5dac3de411eb0336ad93891e2.png

You can then save your post, it is fixed.

Step 3:

In the future, to avoid this issue, if you copy paste something please press this button at the bottom left after pasting.

5950cb8ef286c_bandicam2017-06-2601-44-42-825.png.41930d2ea8f8e9728860f138e70c034e.png

Or alternatively, use CTRL+SHIFT+V to paste and it will remove the formatting automatically.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Another easy way to post something without formatting is Ctrl+shift+v, another easy way to make sure everyone can read your post.

"those times will never come back :("

"The greatest part of the brain is memory, the worst thing that comes from memory is nostalgia. We remember but we can never go back!"

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"Wish i could find a way to stop the pain.         -         Besides the one that i keep thinking of."

My gear:                    

Spoiler

PC:

The brains: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 ||

The torso: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon ||

Short term memory: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz ||

Pixel pusher: EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Gaming || 

Where I store memes: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB || 

Un-heater: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 ||

Carboard box: Thermaltake Core G21 TG ||

Power squid: Corsair RM750x ||

Peripherals:

Sound helmet: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm ||

Clickity-clack (sadly not clicky :() : Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB ||

Return the (drawing) slab! : Wacom Intuos Pen Small (2015) ||

Rodent: Asus ROG Gladius ||

Cloth for rodent: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL ||

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Setup: Current setup

imo the dark theme should be changed. This has been a problem since it was released.

6 hours ago, Minibois said:

Another easy way to post something without formatting is Ctrl+shift+v, another easy way to make sure everyone can read your post.

Just an FYI, ctrl+shift+v doesn't work when you have Adblock installed, as it by default remaps that key combination to something else. You can fix this in FireFox by going to About:Config and remapping the other command to something else.

I've personally also had issues getting ctrl+shift+v to work in Chrome.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

5 hours ago, Mug said:

imo the dark theme should be changed. This has been a problem since it was released.

Dark Theme should be fixed, so that, for example, it automatically changes text colour or removes formatting. Though there could be limitations to the forum code to prevent that.

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

Posted · Original PosterOP
7 hours ago, Mug said:

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Dark Theme should be fixed, so that, for example, it automatically changes text colour or removes formatting. Though there could be limitations to the forum code to prevent that.

Yeah maybe removing formatting by default would be an option, and instead of a "remove formatting" button there could be a "undo remove formatting" button.

Anyway, for now I'm just gonna copy paste the URL to this topic every time someone does this :P

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Just an FYI, ctrl+shift+v doesn't work when you have Adblock installed, as it by default remaps that key combination to something else. You can fix this in FireFox by going to About:Config and remapping the other command to something else.

I've personally also had issues getting ctrl+shift+v to work in Chrome.

with adblock plus, do you know the key combination on Chrome? I'm sporting windows. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

PC game list: 

50 minutes ago, fpo said:

with adblock plus, do you know the key combination on Chrome? I'm sporting windows. 

Not off the top of my head, sorry.

Spoiler