Aukey Action Camera Any Good?

I was looking around on amazon and I found the action camera by Aukey and it shoots 4K at 25fps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071CY4YNT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A142BGUZC6UH73&tag=logicemail-20&ascsubtag=7934f24d-c93e-4443-b9a2-9f0c0d6055f8

I was wondering if this is good camera and I was thinking to buy this camera to film stuff during vacations because it can fit in your pocket. 

No comment on the camera; I don't know how good it is.

When looking at stuff from Aukey, though, keep in mind that they don't make their own stuff but instead rebrand popular Chinese products. If you have the time for shipping, it can be cheaper to buy direct.

Here's the exact same camera for $55.

You can also get the more common Eken 4K action cam shipped from the US for $40.

6 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

No comment on the camera; I don't know how good it is.

When looking at stuff from Aukey, though, keep in mind that they don't make their own stuff but instead rebrand popular Chinese products. If you have the time for shipping, it can be cheaper to buy direct.

Here's the exact same camera for $55.

You can also get the more common Eken 4K action cam shipped from the US for $40.

So even the phone accessories from Aukey like chargers and adapters are all rebranded chinese?

The cameras you posted are they any good?

5 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

So even the phone accessories from Aukey like chargers and adapters are all rebranded chinese?

The cameras you posted are they any good?

Fairly certain they do their own power stuff; I've seen them selling that under their own name in China. Just in general when browsing Amazon and finding cheap electronics, try a quick search on Aliexpress/Gearbest/Banggood to see if you can't get it cheaper without the branding. I wouldn't say Chinese products are low quality in general; I can think of many American brands that do worse for much higher prices.

Can't comment on the camera in particular; I'm not familiar with action cams. I'd be wary in general about cheap 4k cameras, though; resolution is only a small part of good image quality and is easy to cheat at with low bitrates as well. The Eken is fine if you're just looking for a decent 1080p waterproof camera; I'm not entirely sure about the Wimius/Aukey.