Cooling Options for reference 10 Series cards

So I recently picked up a GTX 1080. The cooling is terrible, thermal throttling 150 to 250 mHz. It's a PNY cooler on a reference board. The thermal pads on the VRM and V-RAM actually just connect to the plastic shroud that holds the cooler vs. any part of the actual cooler itself.

Does anyone have any experience with the EVGA Hybrid cooler or the ARCTIC Accelero IV?

I've searched for any comparos, write ups, or videos that would pertain to these aftermarket cooling solutions and have come up dry. Any advice from anyone with any experience with either solution would be appreciated.

INB4 buy a card with a better cooling solution. I think someone messed up and listed it wrong last weekend. Picked it up new in box on Amazon for $425. So even if I have to buy a cooling solution, I'm still ahead of the curve cost-wise.

the hybrid cooler is pretty good. though i'm not sure particularly sure if it'll work with the PNY boards. 

you could try either EKWB's closed loop solution, or the NZXT G12 Kraken (requires an AIO liquid cooler to cool the chip itself)

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the arctic triple fan air cooler. I'm stable at 2067 mhz with temps not reaching above 55c.