Cause of Random Shutdowns and Power Cycling

I made a post yesterday about the system I built a few days ago that began suffering from random shutdowns and insanely extensive power cycling/bootlooping. A helpful user helped me diagnose the issue as having to do with the GPU, however, I can now confirm this is not the case, as the system now shuts down (albeit less frequently) on integrated graphics. After it shuts down, the power supply makes a repeated clicking noise for several minutes as the system turns on and off repeatedly. Is it the power supply or the motherboard causing it at this point? I ran extensive tests on the CPU and RAM, and those seem to be fine. The power supply is a

concern of mine due to the clicking noise and the fact that it shuts down sooner when I am drawing more power. The motherboard concerns me as it is a new part that I have no reason to trust, and every time it shuts down and bootloops, it clears my CMOS. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Luckily, all of my parts are

still in warranty, so if necessary, an RMA can be done.

Try the motherboard battery.

My Build:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/795406-mini-itx-build/   PSU TIER LIST

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster." - Issac Asimov

"Headward, free now to rise." - Principal Vagina

14 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

could you post full specs

Z270 SLI Plus

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

16 GBs DDR4 3000 (G.Skill Ripjaws)

EVGA Supernova 650 G2

1 minute ago, xitywampas said:

Try the motherboard battery.

Unfortunately, I already replaced this. No luck.

The bios still resets?

My Build:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/795406-mini-itx-build/   PSU TIER LIST

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster." - Issac Asimov

"Headward, free now to rise." - Principal Vagina

Just now, xitywampas said:

The bios still resets?

Yes, every time my PC randomly shuts down, it power cycles several times before finally clearing the CMOS/resetting the BIOS.