Linus Videos- Why the Reacharound?

AC1DFOX

Anyone else notice in Linus' videos that he reaches under the right side of his desk to click or touch something frequently? What is he doing? Is it a time-coding or visual reference thing? I have tried to tie it to video overlays or ads, but there is no consistency, other than the fact that he does it consistently. What gives? Just curious. 

giphy.gif

[ Intel i7-7700K ][ Asus Z270E Gaming ][ Asus Strix GTX 1080 ][ 32GB (4x8GB) 3200MHz G.Skill TridentZ RGB ][ Thermaltake Core P3 Snow ][Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm][ 3xThermaltake RIING 120mm RGB Fans ][ EVGA NEX750B ][ 1x500GB Samsung 960 EVO (OS) ][ 1x500GB Samsung 850 EVO (Data) ][ 2x2TB Seagate ][ Elgato HD60 Pro ]

I was about to suggest teleprompter stuff but Linus beat me to it :P They've talked a lot in the past about teleprompters IIRC so it makes complete sense for that to be the case.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

He just likes to reach around periodically to feel his ass to see if the squats are doing anything.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just now, tmcclelland455 said:

He just likes to reach around periodically to feel his ass to see if the squats are doing anything.

You'd think with the amount of employees they got now someone could take care of that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

You'd think with the amount of employees they got now someone could take care of that. 

It's everyone's secondary position.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

19 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

teleprompter remote.

what he said.

The geek himself.

9 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

workplace sexual harassment lawsuit incoming

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

8 minutes ago, dcb-z said:

workplace sexual harassment lawsuit incoming

Wouldn't be the first time i reckon......

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

7 hours ago, AC1DFOX said:

Anyone else notice in Linus' videos that he reaches under the right side of his desk to click or touch something frequently? What is he doing? Is it a time-coding or visual reference thing? I have tried to tie it to video overlays or ads, but there is no consistency, other than the fact that he does it consistently. What gives? Just curious. 

giphy.gif

He has itchy balls ok

He needs an intern to itch his ball sack for him.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, LinusTech said:

teleprompter remote.

Everybody knows what he's doing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's obviously holding on to his desk to stay put due to massive earthquakes. duhh

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"Daddy is going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." Linus Sebastian

"It's soft, but in a good way, kinda like typing on boobs." Luke Lafreniere

7 hours ago, AC1DFOX said:

giphy.gif

Scrolling down on the Teleprompter.

6 minutes ago, yathis said:

He has itchy balls ok

He needs an intern to itch his ball sack for him.

Just now, gibbsy81 said:

He is half da man now is he ;)

Ohhhh ok so he got snipped. How many offspring did he produce that he knows of?

I thought someone said somewhere Linus got one ball, or was that another YT personality, maybe 2cent guy who shaves his forehead.

Cant remember.