Acer Predator XF240YU

TehosKhiin
Go to solution Solved by Al Hoff,

1440p on a 24" WILL look great! Noticeably better, cool and refreshing over the ol 1080. Sounds like a decent deal.

Hi everyone

As always, I come here to ask for some good advice. This time it is about my new monitor that I will purchase in a few weeks. I decided to buy a Acer Predator XF240YU  (1440p,144hz, 24 inches). I'm not sure if the 1440p on a 24' monitor will look great. Although I decided because this monitor is WAAAY cheaper then the other ones (355 euros = 397 US dollars).Monitors from that category cost between 420-900 euros (except the Agon 24' 1440p 144HZ but that one has some serious ugly viewing angles and colors) . Last but not least I chose this size because when I switch to 1080p 144hz for competitive games it would still look great. Am I right or am I totally wrong? 

Hope my post makes any sense :D

(p.s. i'm gonna upgrade my GC to a VEGA one later in the year, so I will get advantage of all the good things the monitor can offers)

1440p on a 24" WILL look great! Noticeably better, cool and refreshing over the ol 1080. Sounds like a decent deal.

ok then my last question would be if anyone bought this monitor to totally confirm that it is a steal. There are few to no reviews about this baby.