RGB Software

Im looking at upgrading my motherboard, CPU and RAM but aesthetics are a must for me. I have an ASUS ROG Strix 1080 Ti and am looking at a gigabyte motherboard. My question is how the RGB's would work. Would Fusion control the cards's RGB's or would I need Aura to control them as well as the RGB header on the card itself? Thanks for the help!

-Zygo

You would need gigabytes software to controll the RGBs of the motherboard and the RGBs you connect to the mobo RGB connector. And you would need ASUS Aura to control the lights of the graphics card. Get an ASUS board if you want to sync the RGBs of your board with the RGBs of your graphics card.

-+-+- This is a reminder to clean the dust filters of your PC! -+-+-

Main PC:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8GHz - RX 570 4GB - 2x8GB DDR4 - ASUS Prime X370-Pro - Shadow Rock 2 - Define S - Seasonic Prime Gold 650W

500GB NVME SSD - 1TB SATA SSD - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 Pro

Dorm PC:

i5 4590 - GTX 960 4GB - 2x4GB DDR3 - ASUS H81M2 - Dark Rock 3 - Define R3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Seasonic S12 430W - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

NAS:

Pentium G4400 - 4GB DDR4 - Fujitsu Esprimo P556 - 250GB SATA SSD - 2 x 4TB NAS HDD - 12V PSU - OpenMediaVault

Laptop:

Dell Latitude E6520 - i5 2430M - 2x4GB DDR3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

4 minutes ago, GrayTech said:

You would need gigabytes software to controll the RGBs of the motherboard and the RGBs you connect to the mobo RGB connector. And you would need ASUS Aura to control the lights of the graphics card. Get an ASUS board if you want to sync the RGBs of your board with the RGBs of your graphics card.

Thank you! I dont really need to sync as I was going to keep everything static. Thanks!

-Zygo