What genres of music do you listen to?

Daniel Z.

just wondering, I listen to house>trap>alt rock like coldplay oasis and imagine dragons>dancehall/rap/hiphop (iSpy, almost all Drake etc)>pop>electro>jazz>dubstep

I don't even know what differentiates the differing genres. I just listen to what I feel like.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

9 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I don't even know what differentiates the differing genres. I just listen to what I feel like.

same tho

I'll listen to pretty much everything. I'm not genre snop. 

Which I think is a rather normal sentiment in the MP3-generation. You don't really have to spend any effort or money to go explore music anymore.

To go a bit more in depth. 

I do have preference towards metal music (primarily death - and black metal) and electronic music (mostly noise, techno, synthwave and ambient). 

You could probably say that I have a preference for dark music no matter the genre. 

But I also a big soft spot for pop music and hip-hop/rap. I'm currently loving the new Lorde album and Danny Brown's Attrocity Exhibition was my favorite album of last year. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Doo Wop, Rockabilly, Rock and Roll, Nashville Sound, Country Rock. Pretty much 1950-60s except for ELO, Mystery Girl or so. 

My go to genres are most electronic music (not that into trap though), especially trance and techno. Alt rock is cool too.

And vaporwave is something I love too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Mostly metal - progressive metal is my favorite, but I also love death metal. I enjoy some hip hop from time to time.