HELP BURNT CPU pin

HELP!!! So a while back I made a home entertainment pc and just recently it got very slow, to the point where it would just freeze. I didn't think anything of it but then it just stoped working, the fans spin up for the CPU and video card and the LED lights up in the front but no video output. So I decided to take it apart and check if one of the components are unplugged or damaged and I checked everything and they seem fine until I got to my CPU... the socket itself seems fine but the CPU has some of the pads burnt, I've used everything at stock speeds haven't overclocked and I've never had a problem with thermals.. what could have happened? These are the parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vxwmFd

IMG_1255.JPG

try cleaning with 99% ISP, then if that doesn't work then RMA it if possible. It's probably beyond repair :( also how do you do that? 

6 minutes ago, RandoNandoz said:

try cleaning with 99% ISP, then if that doesn't work then RMA it if possible. It's probably beyond repair :( also how do you do that? 

idk how it happened i never turbo boosted it and its never throttled i noticed the slowing down about 3 days ago and that same day it stoped posting, i havent had a chance to look at it till now.

29 minutes ago, Ukrainiantrust said:

idk how it happened i never turbo boosted it and its never throttled i noticed the slowing down about 3 days ago and that same day it stoped posting, i havent had a chance to look at it till now.

check bios settings and windows power.

this chip doesn't turbo boost.

I may be biased but asrock makes poor products, you could also try gently rubbing with a pencil eraser, it's one of the best way to clean computer contacts in general. 

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

check bios settings and windows power.

this chip doesn't turbo boost.

cant check bios.. just black screen probably due to it not seeing the cpu