Planning some simple Aesthetic improvements.

So my gf's computer is due for a new case as the current one is breaking. We discussed it over and what she wants is a windowed white tower (So far within budget we've found a couple options, NZXT phantom 240, inwin 503, Deepcool tesseract, but if you have suggestions to add to that, that'd be cool. We're looking in the under $100AU range). 

But here's the real problem: she wants RGB lighting, but with the intention of having it set to pink for a lot of the time, but if she tires of it she can always swap the colours around.
Before I go into more detail, I'd like to state : I have never done anything RGB before, 
My immediate thought was the Corsair RGB fans, HD120 or SP120. But when I researched, pink didn't appear to be in their colour list. So I googled around for more RGB fans, and all I could find was like RGB "rings" on fans, as opposed to the blades being lit. 
In addition to that I'd want to know the deal with RGB controllers with Fans and LED's. So if we went with a corsair HD120 kit, it gives us a controller and a hub and some extensions which seem like you can just hook that onto a LED strip. is that only compatable with a corsair LED strip or could I put that onto a Deepcool one? (as I can get corsair for $35 and Deepcool for $19). Her current MoBo I don't think has RGB headers (Gigabyte H170 HD3). The ideal situation would be we can get the whole setup for under $200AU, 
I think the only compromise I can come up with is getting the NZXT phantom which I believe comes with white fans, chuck in a pair of deepcool LED strips (which do appear to have a pink option). but I'd really not have to settle and actually find some RGB fans that would do the trick. Preferably the whole rig being able to use the same controller or UI.

TL;DR: Do you guys know of any RGB fans that can do pink? Any RGB fans aside from Corsair? Or can you get corsair fans to go pink? 

Thanks!
Sorry for going overboard with the explanation, it's my first time looking into RGB and I just don't want to make any purchasing mistakes. 

I think I overlooked those cases you linked because you can't see fans from the front. which the makes it so you may aswell just have a single RGB fan if you bother with it at all and an LED strip. Which might be the way to go honestly. The solid front makes sense if you intend to had a top mounted radiator for a full water loop. Do they actually offer decent cooling for a fully air cooled system? 

As for the RGB fans, I think it's just stupid that they opt for black fan blades. They want the light to spread among the area, so clear fans makes a TONNE more sense. Corsair did it and they're pretty much the go-to. Otherwise I'd probably have gone for the Thermaltakes by now =/ they are a lot cheaper and they appear to have decent colour options (and If I recall they have a feature where you browse through the spectrum and select). 

this is planned for hopefully 2 months time(gfs bday) so there's plenty of time to figure something out.