Help me decide what monitor should I get

Kirrr

Hello there fellow forum members. Finally the time has arrived to change my monitor. I'm using an LG IPS277l-bn for at least 5 years, and now I finally decided to move on. The main reason is the "low" pixel density and the ridiculous arm/stand. It's so wobbly and I'm planning to use my monitor on a monitor arm, and the current one is not vesa compatible. I have a very tight budget so only used ones for now and for this reason I won't mention the prices of the contenders. (Lets say they are nearly identical) 

#1: Samsung SA650. It's still 27" and 1080p but the stand is much more stable and vesa compatible. MVA panel, displayport, dvi, pivot, swiwel and all the "pro stuff" :) 

#2: Samsung 305t+. It"s bigger and has better resolution. SPVA panel, only dvi-d, usb hub, swiwel base. I know it's an older model but the price is really nice and the usb hub + the resolution bump is very tempting. But this can be affected by the well known dying t-con panel misery. As for now it's ok. But it can be a pain in the a.. later on.

#3: Samsung S28U590D. It's a 4K display, but it's a TN panel and has a terrible stand solution. Nut much of an improvement over the current one except the resolution. 

The main usage will be browsing, twitch on one side nearly all the time, movie watching (as high resolution as possible, from the couch about 2m away from the display), coding, MS Office workflow and of course gaming. (in 1080p resolution at max!) But as for gaming nothing too demanding as I don't have a beast machine. (specs. in my signature) The games I play are mainly indie games, Team Fortress 2 and Forza Horizon. Not a hardcore gamer as you can see.

Could someone point me to the right direction . What to choose? Keep the current one? Other option considering the vesa mount option?

Thank you.

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

the monitors u r looking are very old

If i were you, I would look for some Benq models as they are relatively cheap like eg, EW2775zh (27") or a GW2470h (24", good ppi)

If price is no concern than look for those Dell ultrasharp IPS as they have very good stands.

However if the models which u stated are the only options i would go for the last one.

Reason : the first stand will have the same "low" ppi which u would hate. Between the 2nd and the 3rd, the 3rd is more future proof i feel.

Thank you the only response I got for a week, still missing the point of my question.

... I tought it's a good community, but it is a glorius pc picky web. Move my question to another site. Thanks for the fishes.

Thread can be closed!

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk