how to uninstall monitor driver that is detected as HDTV when its not?

Condex

I was using an adapter from VGA to hdmi and my monitor was switched to HDTV now I can't change that or at least I don't know how to do it.

my monitors are a lg 22mp55 and 22mp57 .

The mp57 I tested with a vga connection and work flawlessly since I switched to the adapter from vga to hdmi it installed a sort of driver and it started to detected as a TV. Now I'm using a dedicated HDMI cable (no adapter) and at least is not switching randomly like before but it still has a wrong configuration for example in overwatch I'm set to use 70 fps when the monitor has a maximum of 60fps and it's taking a bad configuration cuz it reminds to be detected as a tv.

Hope it is at least clear the way I explained. Any question for more info please ask.

nvcplui_2017-06-24_15-41-25.png

15 minutes ago, Condex said:

I was using an adapter from VGA to hdmi and my monitor was switched to HDTV now I can't change that or at least I don't know how to do it.

my monitors are a lg 22mp55 and 22mp57 .

The mp57 I tested with a vga connection and work flawlessly since I switched to the adapter from vga to hdmi it installed a sort of driver and it started to detected as a TV. Now I'm using a dedicated HDMI cable (no adapter) and at least is not switching randomly like before but it still has a wrong configuration for example in overwatch I'm set to use 70 fps when the monitor has a maximum of 60fps and it's taking a bad configuration cuz it reminds to be detected as a tv.

Hope it is at least clear the way I explained. Any question for more info please ask.

Most of the time anything connected over HDMI is recognized as an HDTV, but it doesn't really change much.

14 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Most of the time anything connected over HDMI is recognized as an HDTV, but it doesn't really change much.

But it bothers me that when I lunch OVERWATCH it "blinks" turning off the screen of both monitors like if it was switching modes and that doesn't happen with LEAGUE OF LEGENDS for example (not many other games installed)

15 minutes ago, Condex said:

But it bothers me that when I lunch OVERWATCH it "blinks" turning off the screen of both monitors like if it was switching modes and that doesn't happen with LEAGUE OF LEGENDS for example (not many other games installed)

I don't think that's related to the monitor identifying itself as a TV.

21 hours ago, Glenwing said:

I don't think that's related to the monitor identifying itself as a TV.

There is one just thing that maybe is being the issue here, OVERWATCH game IN-GAME changes my monitor distribution switching my main monitor as number 2 and the secondary one as the number 1 while the blizzapp showed the 2 monitors ok or the way I distributed on Windows.

Do you know how do I change overwatch monitors and see if that is being the issue while it I try to play the game? I don't know how exactly to distribute the monitors in game maybe I should modify a file from overwatch to arrange this.

EDIT: I rebooted the computer and overwatch detected the monitors the way it should now it just "blinks"the one which open overwatch any idea to fix it?