widescreen 75hz IPS 1080p 29" or Curved 144hz VA 27"

Hi, i'm building a new pc and i'm debating which monitor should i choose

The Pc i am gonna buy is probably this : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3b9xqk (some parts are different from the ones on the list : the ram, the motherboard and the power supply) (the prices are corresponding to where i am from [Portugal]) ( if you can make a better build for 1300€ drop it on the comments pls)

I am debating on this two monitors : (Sticking to a 300€ more or less)

LG 29UM69G-B IPS 29" UW-UXGA 21:9 75Hz FreeSync :https://www.pcdiga.com/monitor-lg-29um69g-b-ips-29-uw-uxga-21-9-75hz-freesync?utm_source=rtbhouse&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=rtbhouse-retargeting

and 

MSI Optix G27C VA 27" FHD 16:9 144Hz FreeSync (which is on sale) :https://www.pcdiga.com/monitor-lg-29um69g-b-ips-29-uw-uxga-21-9-75hz-freesync?utm_source=rtbhouse&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=rtbhouse-retargeting

The monitor is going to be mostly focused on gaming but i would like to see vivid colors on it.

PS:Let me know if you don't understand my english since i wasn't born in an english speaking country

On what games do you want to use it? If I were you and have more fps games than casual games get the 144hz but if not get the 29" freesync monitor.

Personally I favour the ultrawide but both are nice options... it is a matter whether you need those 144hz or not.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Right now i only play CS:GO and League of Legends , but with this pc i was thinking on getting mostly AAA titles like GTA 5 and Battlefield 1 

Just now, Pain said:

Right now i only play CS:GO and League of Legends , but with this pc i was thinking on getting mostly AAA titles like GTA 5 and Battlefield 1 

Do you play much of cs or more of other games? If more of other games, I agree with the other one to get ultrawide or larger monitor. 

Also do you think its better to have an ssd and 1070 or 1080 and hdd ?

I have 2000hours on csgo but i don't know if i will play that much from now on

I'm mostly asking this because the majority of the people tend to notice a difference when switching from 60 to 144hz

Just now, Pain said:

Also do you think its better to have an ssd and 1070 or 1080 and hdd ?

My rule of thumb if i were to have a system that has power more than 7600k and gtx 1060 is to have a ssd. So anything will do. 

Just now, Pain said:

I have 2000hours on csgo but i don't know if i will play that much from now on

If you would use it other than csgo, i suggest to have a monitor with better image quality. 

2 minutes ago, PhyZyx24 said:

My rule of thumb if i were to have a system that has power more than 7600k and gtx 1060 is to have a ssd. So anything will do. 

If you would use it other than csgo, i suggest to have a monitor with better image quality. 

Thank you so much , you cleared my mind

10 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Personally I favour the ultrawide but both are nice options... it is a matter whether you need those 144hz or not.

Thank you so much

17 hours ago, Pain said:

The Pc i am gonna buy is probably this : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3b9xqk (some parts are different from the ones on the list : the ram, the motherboard and the power supply) (the prices are corresponding to where i am from [Portugal]) ( if you can make a better build for 1300€ drop it on the comments pls)

I think I am right in saying 2x8GB RAM will perform better when under stress from games re min FPS than 1x16GB RAM due to the increased bandwidth of using 2 channels.

But then if you want to add more RAM you would need to swap out the 8GB sticks.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF