Looking for cheap well specced keyboard...

TechMasterMind

Here is what I'm looking for:

A TYPING keyboard that will coinsidentally be used for gaming but the only thing I care about is that it is not typewriter difficult to use for gaming, it is just important that it is really nice to type on

If it mechanical then it would have to be under £30 if else it would have to be under £15

It would need to be backlit

I dont give a FUUUUCK where it comes from be it ebay amazon or craigslist.

Thanks a million for your help :)

i7 8700k 5.0GHz 4.0Ghz Cache (Stock Cooler)

2x8GB 3400mhz RAM 19-19-19-38

GTX 1060 3GB 2050Mhz Core, 9500Mhz Memory

At that price point, you'll be hardpressed to find anything, let alone a mechanical keyboard. If you're willing to dish out 15 more pounds you could pick up the Corsair K30 or even a K40 which are great keyboards for typing and gaming but they are not mechanical. If you really want a mechanical keyboard you'd have to double the budget and go for a K50. Of course, neither of them are ideal so I would recommend the Cougar 200k to stay in the 30 pound budget even though it is not mechanical. A side note, you can get 'mechanical feeling keyboards' for pretty cheap although I have never tried them. I've owned the K55 and Cougar, and used both the K40 and K30.

As I was revising this, I saw this product on amazon, and I cannot say if this really is mechanical or not but it could be an option

royal kludge rk61 is a cheap mech keyboard, its small as though so maybe not an option

Thanks a million!

On 24/06/2017 at 2:02 PM, ImNotThere said:

royal kludge rk61 is a cheap mech keyboard, its small as though so maybe not an option

Dang it if only it didnt have blue switches and wireless (says the man on a budget) Thanks a million though!

On 24/06/2017 at 1:55 PM, ElGuava said:

At that price point, you'll be hardpressed to find anything, let alone a mechanical keyboard. If you're willing to dish out 15 more pounds you could pick up the Corsair K30 or even a K40 which are great keyboards for typing and gaming but they are not mechanical. If you really want a mechanical keyboard you'd have to double the budget and go for a K50. Of course, neither of them are ideal so I would recommend the Cougar 200k to stay in the 30 pound budget even though it is not mechanical. A side note, you can get 'mechanical feeling keyboards' for pretty cheap although I have never tried them. I've owned the K55 and Cougar, and used both the K40 and K30.

As I was revising this, I saw this product on amazon, and I cannot say if this really is mechanical or not but it could be an option

KKK Why all the corsair line ups?

10 hours ago, TechMasterMind said:

KKK Why all the corsair line ups?

corsair make good keyboards, with your budget i wouldnt go mechanical at all imo

7 hours ago, ImNotThere said:

corsair make good keyboards, with your budget i wouldnt go mechanical at all imo

Ok, tanks a million!

Just now, TechMasterMind said:

Ok, tanks a million!

or of course you could wait and save a little longer and buy a corsair mechanical keyboard

3 hours ago, ImNotThere said:

or of course you could wait and save a little longer and buy a corsair mechanical keyboard

Its not that I dont have the money its that Ivew spent £250 on my whole 120hz setup so £40 for a keyboard is a bit much