[Overwatch] LFG and more

Trustadz

I've been playing overwatch on and off for about 9 months or so. The reason I keep quitting it is because of people who don't understand the value of team composition. Or just don't care enough. I haven't played competitive in quite a while because of this. QP isn't any better. Since it's "Just quick play" people don't give any thought on team composition. Almost every game there is a Hanzo and Widowmaker in one team. The amount of teams without a tank and/or healer is also way to high for me actually enjoy the game.

I actually like the game but because it's a team game I can't enjoy it on my own. I don't mind that I lose some games, I do mind that I lose them because of morons who don't know that you shouldn't pick a 6th offensive player and then spam the "I need healing button."

So I'm looking for a group. A group of people who want to play the game with some regulars. QP and/or competitive. Preferably more then 6 people to actually make multiple teams. Maybe get into pro Overwatch for some. So kinda like making a new clan.

What I can offer is limited funding, an website for the members, kickass promotional video's (especially with the coming update). Custom art for members, and whatever people desire from a media maker. I'm a designer and webdeveloper and I know a lot of other people who can help making awesome promotion. But I need players first who can have a say in it. I'm looking for somewhat adult members who don't call "Yo mamma" every time and just want to enjoy the game. Be as involved as you want to be.

Nothing is conclusive anything can be discussed and I'm open for ideas, just very frustrated by some players. (I'm an European, but if enough from another region want to join I'm up for that)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 8:08 AM, Trustadz said:

I've been playing overwatch on and off for about 9 months or so. The reason I keep quitting it is because of people who don't understand the value of team composition. Or just don't care enough. I haven't played competitive in quite a while because of this. QP isn't any better. Since it's "Just quick play" people don't give any thought on team composition. Almost every game there is a Hanzo and Widowmaker in one team. The amount of teams without a tank and/or healer is also way to high for me actually enjoy the game.

I actually like the game but because it's a team game I can't enjoy it on my own. I don't mind that I lose some games, I do mind that I lose them because of morons who don't know that you shouldn't pick a 6th offensive player and then spam the "I need healing button."

So I'm looking for a group. A group of people who want to play the game with some regulars. QP and/or competitive. Preferably more then 6 people to actually make multiple teams. Maybe get into pro Overwatch for some. So kinda like making a new clan.

What I can offer is limited funding, an website for the members, kickass promotional video's (especially with the coming update). Custom art for members, and whatever people desire from a media maker. I'm a designer and webdeveloper and I know a lot of other people who can help making awesome promotion. But I need players first who can have a say in it. I'm looking for somewhat adult members who don't call "Yo mamma" every time and just want to enjoy the game. Be as involved as you want to be.

Nothing is conclusive anything can be discussed and I'm open for ideas, just very frustrated by some players. (I'm an European, but if enough from another region want to join I'm up for that)

I've got a group of people that I play with in large groups (4-6) regularly (once or twice a week for three or four hours). We're in NA region, but you're always welcome to join us. My battletag is TheBoulder#11545. We're building a competitive team, but we'd need to see if you're a good fit first. Your SR might be too high to play with us noobs. Friend me on discord too if you want, my tag there is TheBoulder#6079

With regards to your concern about team comp: We usually play either dive or 2-2-2. So, most of the time our team comp is Winston-Dva-Zenyatta-Lucio-Genji-Tracer or Reinhardt-Dva-Ana-Zen-Tracer-Soldier.

Everything I know I learned from the internet. Also school. 

Current Desktop:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3.65 ghz, Cryorig H7

MoBo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super OC

RAM: 2x8 gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @2666mhz

PSU: 650W EVGA SuperNova

Storage: 120gb SK Hynix SSD, 240gb SanDisk SSD Plus, 1 TB 2015 WD Blue

Case: Corsair Carbide 100R

Peripherals: Logitech G Pro keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Elite, Logitech G305, Logitech G600, 24" AOC FreeSync 1080p monitor x2

• 2 weeks later...

I understand your frustration. Region? 

and...

AgentProxy#1224

Add me I have a full team on discord 

velvethunder#2524

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Hey, Im also still looking for team, so sad, currently sat at diamond with a season high SR of 3450. contact me here lfg

if anyone is on NA side and looking for a somewhat newb to play with feel free to add me

timoflegends#1630