Are Swiftech AIOs reputable?

I was looking at 280mm AIOs for my new build and the Swiftech H240 X2 caught my eye. The only issue is there seems to be a lot of reviews on newegg saying that it leaked, which is not something I want to deal with the first time I buy an AIO. I also remember hearing somewhere (forget where it was) that you shouldn't mount them vertically (like front of the case), does anyone know if this is true? I want to mount whatever I end up getting frontally, so I hope not.

With that being said, what are your thoughts on Swiftech AIOs? Should I get one? If not, what do you suggest I look into? (looking for 280mm, low pump noise)

Get a sealed AIO from Corsair or NZXT.

It will also be quieter than these "expandable AIOs".

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can mount it vertically.

Expandable AIO is like custom loop. It requires leak test and must be handled carefully. The tube and fittings are tightened by clamps. If putting too much stress on the components, it will leak. Just like custom loop with either hard or soft tube.

If you have no plan to expand later or willing to do maintenance. Don't bother with expandable AIO. Take Enderman's advice, and get a good AIO from Corsair or NZXT.

59 minutes ago, Enderman said:

1 hour ago, Spartaton said:

yeah get an NZXT X62 if you want one just for your cpu