What was the first PC game you played?

MadModder

Mine was Gunship 2000 which was on 5 1/4" floppies. Mountains were all basically 4 polygons in a pyramid shape, and there were little to no textures on most of the landscape. A software engineer where I was working had it, and I spent many of my lunch hours playing. It's what prompted me to build my own PC, even though I had only used a computer a few times. Back then it was much cheaper to build your own. I'm not so sure that's true anymore. I'd still rather build my own rigs though. I enjoy that kind of thing.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

Minecraft....

lol

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Minecraft or Halo.. don't hurt me pls

Oregon Trail, the OG version

my first pc game had to be one of these,

Dinosaur Adventure 3-D

hoyle's kids games

bugdom

clifford thinking adventure

dave mirra bmx

kid pix if that counts 

those come to the top of my head 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

Cant remember but its between Diablo 2, Age of Empire 1 or learning games(Freddy Fish ClueFinders etc) in the early 2000s.

Magic Carpet and/or Discworld. I got both included with my first PC, not sure which I played first.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) that is a good game and not for ordinary kids at that time as i mastered it from my cousin

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

I played a bunch of games on other people's computers but the first one that i bought for my first gaming machine was Shadow of Mordor. God it was fun.

Something from -93-94. Can't remember right now.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Even back then computers murdered consoles in gaming. Here is what Space Invaders looked like on the crap Atari 2600

Hot wheels stunt track driver. That was the best game ever and I attribute that to why I love cars so much now.

This and a tonka game I always played on an old gateway computer sitting in my closet because who needs a desk.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

I think it was Frogger. Either or a military helicopter game that I can't remember the name.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The first game I played was a card game where you had to match pairs on MS-DOS. Then I upgraded to Commander Keen. :)

-KuJoe

The first one I remember alot is Minecraft but I know there was something before it... I just can't remember

Either Jazz Jackrabbit or Doom, can't remember which. There might have been some shitty point and clicks before that but I'm not sure.

Im not 100% sure but i think it was alone in the dark in the early 90's.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

The earliest game I can remember playing on PC was Mixed Up Mother Goose.

Ahh those sweet sweet dulcet tunes.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU